Honored Contributor

How to Find Upcoming Shows on QVC

Hi ladies, I rarely watch QVC anymore and was wondering how I can find out when certain (in this  case Tatcha) shows will be aired.  I caught the 2for1 Rice Polish deal by reading it here (thanks again!) but was wondering how/if there is a way to be alerted when an item or brand was going to be on air.  

Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: How to Find Upcoming Shows on QVC

@monicakm wrote:

Hi ladies, I rarely watch QVC anymore and was wondering how I can find out when certain (in this  case Tatcha) shows will be aired.  I caught the 2for1 Rice Polish deal by reading it here (thanks again!) but was wondering how/if there is a way to be alerted when an item or brand was going to be on air.  

Thanks

@monicakm under Shop QVC TV there is a drop down menu, there is a program guide, click on that.

Honored Contributor

You can get alerts by going to your account and choose your email preferences there.

@monicakm 

Respected Contributor

The program guide has a search box, and it will give you results across QVC, QVC2, QVC3, and BeautyiQ. But I don't think it's that far ahead. Right now, the program guide is only showing listings through Sunday, September 27. I remember when your packages would arrive with a glossy printed pamphlet with the next month's show dates. And of course, there was the  magazine. Gone, gone, gone.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm   Once you have the program guide on your computer screeen you can do a Search (name of program) and I believe it will check a month in advance.

kindness is strength