Respected Contributor

Re: How to Bring Dried Out SSS Back To Life

@monicakm I had absolutely no idea what you were talking about.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

I have a new favorite SSS.  It's old and it's bit on the dry side but I love it and CP doesn't make it anymore.  I watched a video on how to revive them.  It said to put a tiny drop of facial oil (I used Squalane) on your finger and tap most of it off.  Rub it on the SSS and apply.  The video showed before and after swatches.  I did my own before and after swatches and WOW!  I've had my eyeshadow on for 10 hours (no e/s primer) and it hasn't creased.  I thought it might but it didn't.  I'm going to live in this eye and lip look ALL summer Smiley Wink

@monicakm 

Why so cryptic especially when people have asked what is SSS?

Honored Contributor

@rockygems123 

Why so cryptic especially when people have asked what is SSS?

And I answered what SSS and CP was.  Why didn't you read the whole thread before accusing me of being cryptic?  I wasn't being cryptic.  It's a lot to type out.  We've talked about SSS and CP on this forum A LOT  So much in fact that one person accused me of being a shill for Colourpop.

Valued Contributor

@monicakm  Thanks for this advice! I have a few supershocks  that are starting to dry out as I haven't used them in a bit. Weenie and Tinsel and Amaze.. I could name a few favorires myself lol They are great! 

Honored Contributor

@monicakm - don't understand the snarky comments.  How many times have we all used abbreviations on this forum - "BB" is a common one for example.  Not knowing and asking nicely is one thing - snarky and sarcastic is another and not necessary.  Knew what CP was - and even though I know who Carolyn Pollack is, I knew in a makeup forum that is not who/what you meant.  So why are people so contrary?  Don't understand it.  Admit the "SSS" stumped me until you said what it was but thats because I don't have those shadows so had forgotten about them until you mentioned it. 

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@rms1954 

I thought everyone here knew CP and SSS.  I thought wrong.  I'm going to have to buy one of these "Birthday Wish" SSS on eBay.  It's a new favorite color.

@monicakm 

Personally, I am very surprised you would ever think that.  Not everyone here is psychic.  

Respected Contributor

I had no idea what SSS or CP stood for LOL!!  I learned some new code on the beauty forum today Woman LOL  

Oh and I don't own either of these brands but have wanted to get some CP (colorpop) in future.

Honored Contributor

I'm a make-up person and I'll admit, I had no idea what SSS stood for.  LOL  But once I saw the CP, which I figured was Colourpop, I put 2 and 2 together.  

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite 

SSS, super shock shadows, is a line of high glitter shadows from Colourpop.

Respected Contributor

Not for me then.  I don't wear high glitter in any makeup.