Regular Contributor

Re: How's everyone doing with their "iT Cosmetics" TSV?...........

I really like the foundation; ordered the light and it really works.  Have the Celebration in light/medium so I was worried.  

Goes on really well!  Thinking I like it better than the Celebration; is really pore minimizing.

'

Have not really used the rest of the compact items yet.

Regular Contributor

OT--what did they do to our "registered" dates?  Mine was 2005; now it's 2010.

Honored Contributor

The foundation does nothing for me I am going to pack it up and send it back,. I ordered the Rich and its too light, I am a olived skinned with Latina coloring 

@tropicalbeachgirl wrote:

I really like the foundation; ordered the light and it really works.  Have the Celebration in light/medium so I was worried.  

Goes on really well!  Thinking I like it better than the Celebration; is really pore minimizing.

'

Have not really used the rest of the compact items yet.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

They sent an email explaining that was going to happen.
Respected Contributor

The porcelain was ghostly on me (and I'm porcelain in all the other It foundations.) I'm awaiting another kit in Light. But I like the brush and the other products.
Valued Contributor

I wear medium in the various IT foundations but I found this one is too light. I am keeping the TSV and I just ordered the tan foundation from ebay. I can mix the medium and tan together.

Valued Contributor

I'm still waiting on my kit. Maybe tomorrow will be the day. Sigh.😉
Super Contributor

I always wear medium but ordered tan this time. It's perfect! Also, I usually don't use powders due to my dry skin but this works for me. A couple swipes and out the door. Happy!
Contributor

I am pleasantly surpised by the Celebration Foundation. I got it in Light and it's perfect. I am still playing with the palette. I am sure I will really like it, the blush is less pigmented than the round vitality palette which is great. The highlight isn't very good, it just doen't have any impact. The BBUE is going to my sister since the formula is just too thick for me, but I that was the plan when I ordered it since she loves it. 

I was originally planning on passing on this TSV, I am so happy that I didn't. Thank you to whoever posted the YouTube review of the kit, that is the reason I decided to take the chance. 

Super Contributor

I passed on it since I am venturing into trying more natural, mineral makeup in an effort to be kinder to my skin. I'm a HUGE IT Girl, so it killed me to pass up that quad and SPF 50 Celebration Foundation! I hope that those who bought it are enjoying it, though. I'll live vicariously through you Smiley Happy.