Super Contributor

Re: How "glowy" it the IT foundation in the TSV?

@fairydogmother  Thanks so much. I ordered in light medium and hope it is not yellow undertone.

I wish they would tell us which color each model is wearing in the demos. It seems they mentioned medium a lot for the models and no other shades. Thanks again.

Respected Contributor

That was my first thought, too. The glow was hard not to notice when they first applied the foundation. Hmmm.

Although I was kind of excited by the TSV and think it's a great deal, I think I will likely pass. I have the mascara and the blush in the Love shade already even though Shawn said at midnight that the blush was new and exclusive. The eyeshadow stick looks a little too "rosy" and the foundation may just be "glowier" then I would like. The brush looks nice, though. 

BUT, I reserve the right to change my mind later as I do really like IT Cosmetics. LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother   Thanks, good to know.

Respected Contributor

I have the foundation and was so surprised at how much I like it. I am not big on the glow thing, it can get overdone to where you might look like a Tin Man extra. I think it makes my skin look healthy, and not lit up sweaty!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Super Contributor

Also, the coverage is a lighter coverage. So, if you're expecting the same coverage as with the CC Cream or the Bye Bye Foundation, you might be disappointed. 

Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Trusted Contributor

I have been using the IT CC Cream Foundation for about 2 or 3 years now and I love it.  I was very tempted to try the new foundation, but the presentations are making me feel very unsure about it.  I feel like it's a very wet/dewy look and it doesn't really seem to dry down at all.  When I have looked at Desiree's face, one side is shiny and the other side is matte.  I'm assuming she must have put a powder on the other side to tone down the "glow" she is getting from the new foundation.  I would use a powder too, which I feel would probably defeat the purpose of this foundation. 

They still have my color right now (Fairly Light) and it's a great deal, but I feel like I'm going to just stick with what I know and love.