Honored Contributor

Re: How often do you get a pedi?

I have never had a mani or pedi. I do it as often as I feel like doing it. LOL!!! I will never pay to have this done. I don't want to take any chances on getting any type of infection.

I use Kerasal on my heels plus use my Emjoi. My feet are nice & soft.

Honored Contributor

Every 8 weeks, especially in the winter months, maybe more often in summer.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz never say never - if you injure your back as I did you'll be begging someone to do this for you.

Honored Contributor

Since I live in 4 seasons during the winter I probably get 1 maybe zero.  During the spring and summer, every 5 or 6 weeks and probably 1 in the fall.  In the fall & winter, no one sees my toes except me and my cat and she is female so she understands.  LOL  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I  no longer wear any tips or acrylics or such.  My own  get a full manicure every 4 weeks and a full pedicure in summer every 4 weeks. 

Every 2 weeks, if I feel it need be in sandal weather, I get polish renewal of both toes/fingers. 

In winter time, I can go 5-6 weeks without pedicure and do not polish toes in winter.  Just something else for me to worry about but I still get full mani every 4 weeks and touch up as needed every 2 weeks.

Contributor

Never.  It's not hard to do it yourself unless you're injured.

Honored Contributor

Every 5-6 weeks for the past 25 years. I ❤️ them!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

During sandal season, I get one every 4 weeks. In the winter I take a break from polish but still get a pedi to smooth my heels etc. every 8 weeks. 

Super Contributor

Summer - every 3-4 weeks.  Winter - do my own, only get a professional pedicure if I am taking a winter vacation to a tropical destination. 

Respected Contributor

April - October every 2 weeks, otherwise once a month without polish.  I "work on" my feet a few times a week. Certain shoes and socks give me rough heels so my foot file gets frequent use.