Honored Contributor

Re: How much makeup do you wear?

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I prefer a very natural look, like this:

I'm so pretty!

LOL, yes,such a very natural, no makeup makeup look!

Honored Contributor

I wear the usual, foundation, eye liner, mascara, eye shadow and lipstick. I rarely wear blush. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

Ha ha ha ha ha!!! Yes, that lipstick is just a bit much.  Hahahaha

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Super Contributor

I wear an average amount.  Foundation, liner, eyebrow, mascara, blush and lip.  Sound like a lot, but I can put everything on in 5 minutes.  Prep for the makeup though takes a little longer. After washing, I do a vitamin C serum, glycolic souffle and moisturizer/sunscreen.  That takes about 15 minutes since I try to wait for everything to sink in.

I quit trying eyeshadow.  It makes my eyes creepy and they get flakey.

Respected Contributor

i darken my brows a little bit with an estee lauder pencil i've been using for many years.  i wear a moisturizer with spf or a tinted one and some bronzer and a lippie. i wear lash extensions (the greatest thing since sliced bread!) and a little es.  all very quick.

Respected Contributor

I wear several different products most days. I use just a little and try to apply carefully and hopefully I do not look heavily made-up.

Respected Contributor

@June2 wrote:
Watching the IT cosmetic vendor, I wonder if women really wear THAT much makeup? I think Jamie wears way too much. It looks rather hard and garish. I do not find it attractive . If I go out, I want my skin to look fresh, not plastered with foundation , heavy brows, spider lashes and a drawn on lip.

I think the main reason it looks heavy is that she is applying full coverage to her entire face. Just applying a foundation that matches your skin color where the coverage is needed gives a more natural look.

Valued Contributor

HI Ladies-

I try to wear as little as possible--which is completely weird for a woman who ADORES all things BEAUTY!

When my skin isn't acting up, it's concealer, and a little mattifying powder in any shiny areas, bronzer on the cheeks, mascara and a little liner.

I recently started using Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue--and this, for me, gives the appearance of wearing little MU, but covers beautifully and evens out my weird skin.