Honored Contributor

Re: How much makeup do you wear?

On a normal, average day I wear either a BB/CC or TM, mascara, eye primer, eyeshadow and some lipgloss or balm.

Special occasions or when I just feel like it, I'd add in eyeliner and maybe, just maybe blush.

Valued Contributor

I love playing with makeup!

Honored Contributor

I don't understand why this question couldn't be asked without bashing Jamie.  Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I don't understand why this question couldn't be asked without bashing Jamie.  Woman Frustrated

I would not bash Jamie for what makeup she wears but her baby behavior needs to stop.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

If I'm at home, none.  Errands, a BB cream and mascara.  Out to work or socializing, I wear mascara, eye shadow, CC cream, blush, bronzer, lip gloss or lipstick.  Eye liner if I'm dressed up. I'm finding less is more in middle age.

Super Contributor

Everyday -BB cream, contour powder , blush, 2 color eyeshadow neutrals blended out, tighline on top lash -thin liner shadow on lowers ,mascara, brow powder  and lipstain

if really doing it up to go out : a foundation, concealer,highlighter , eyeshadow is vamped up in color and  I use a lipliner.

Esteemed Contributor

If I'm home, like today, because it's freaking 100 degrees outside, I wear no make-up: just have applied a moisturizer after cleansing my skin.

However, I'll be truthful and tell you that my before and after M/U looks are astonishingly different.  I look incredibly better in M/U is all I can say.

To that end, I use a thin application of liquid foundation with SPF30; Clinique's finishing powder #2; a tic of blush; as with Feline Groovy, my brows need help, so use IT gel pencil; light application of MAC shadow (combos) depending on what I'm wearing; light application of "powder" eye liner, with angled brush which softens the line; just a bit of mascara; and, lipstick (a light swipe).

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I didn't even read the OP to be honest but I went back and did and although I have no problem with people not liking how someone applies their makeup or even stating that someone applies it too heavy handed for their taste, the way the OP states these points does seem a bit mean. I am actually happy there was no mention of her weight. That is always a low blow, I think.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I didn't even read the OP to be honest but I went back and did and although I have no problem with people not liking how someone applies their makeup or even stating that someone applies it too heavy handed for their taste, the way the OP states these points does seem a bit mean. I am actually happy there was no mention of her weight. That is always a low blow, I think.

Agreed, but it looks like someone is indirectly taking care of that in another thread.  Mean, just mean.  We all have flaws, but it's easy to sit in front of a computer screen and be critical when no one can see them.  It's still mean though.

Honored Contributor

I've never worn much make up and really don't like the feel of most of it.  I do my eyebrows now because I've had pre-cancerous spots taken off and the hair does not grow back.... Woman Frustrated...

I wear a little of the IT Foundation 50 SPF, very, very light.  No eye make up because I tend to get little infections along the lash line when I do wear it (I throw make up away after about 90 days, I never use old make up).  I also wear a little pink lipstick and a little blush.  That's it.....  Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*