Super Contributor

How much do you estimate you spend on WEN/your hair per year?

I am sort of shell shocked at the amount I spent on these last shows, but then I purchased two OTO values and decided to try a few other things I haven't purchased before. I guess I spend about $500. a year to keep myself in WEN. Makes me think of the savings if I cut my hair shorter!

But I used to spend about that much on hair color alone and I don't color it anymore. I have light brown sort of mousey brown. I had it foiled to be dark blonde for all of my adult life up until now. Since I am 54 now I decided to let it go natural, blond just wasn't looking as good on me anymore and I don't have any grey yet that I need to cover so I thought now would be good time to let it go grey naturally and avoid a racing stripe sort of thing.

So about $500. a year, which isn't bad because that is all the hair products that I use and some body as well. I spent more than that on color before, plus tips and the products they sold me that I had to try. It is all one length and straight so I got a good pair of sheers and cut it myself. I love what when does for my hair, but I guess what I really like the best is the time I save combing it out after washing, any other product and it is so full of tangles it takes forever. It has always been this way, I remember crying as a kid when my mom would comb out my hair!