Respected Contributor

Re: How many skin care kits have you tried?

[ Edited ]

Too many to list! I even have at least two that I've had for several months and not tried yet! I'm a skincare junkie! I have good skin but love skincare! 😅

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Respected Contributor

THe only kits I have purchased were Serious Skin Care way back in the day and Elemis when it was first introduced.  I have decided for ease of purchasing and price to stay with products that work well for me and I can find easily.  They are:

Neutrogena face wash, Olay retinol cream, ROC deep line retinol cream, Loreal eye cream and Gold Bond neck cream.  HTH

Honored Contributor

My last kit was from Kiehls--and I really do like it alot--got the eye cream, serum, day and night moisturizers, cleanser. also use PTR and love Skinn facial oils and Korres too---they are the best--but have tossed alot of stuff out the last few years, including make up.

Respected Contributor

@Starpolisher  wrote: Too many to list! I even have at least two that I've had for several months and not tried yet! I'm a skincare junkie! I have good skin but love skincare!

I am a skincare junkie as well ! I just like to try different products. At 72, Ive been told I don't look my age so something must be working !Woman Very Happy

I've had the Lancer kit for several months and have'nt tried it yet. I also like Olay Regenerist night cream, didn't like the smell of Skin face wash (HSN) I like Philosophy microdelivery wash and hope in a jar, haven't bought that in some time, wanted to try something different. 

Honored Contributor

I only buy separates unless what I use comes up in a kit.

I find that I don't want everything in a kit, so the price has to be very low to be a value for me.

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes 

Altho I have a ton of skincare and like it all (all of which I think have been repurchased) the only "kits" I've purchased are from Glow Recipe.  GR is my go to for morning and under makeup skincare (along with some other products from Cosrx and Tatcha.

Respected Contributor

@monicakmwrote: Altho I have a ton of skincare and like it all (all of which I think have been repurchased) the only "kits" I've purchased are from Glow Recipe. GR is my go to for morning and under makeup skincare (along with some other products from Cosrx and Tatcha.

I've never heard of Glow Recipe !  Guess I'll have to look up that  one ! Thanks

Respected Contributor

@Goodie2shoes 

I like Philosophy Microdelivery wash also. I just ordered some during their last sale. I really like Beekman's 1802 Milkshake! It keeps your skin hydrated all day and feels and looks nice. Some days that's all I wear with my Tula sunscreen. I don't look my age either. I'm 68.😊

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran