Esteemed Contributor

Re: How many eyeshadows do you all NEED ?

Variety is the Spice of Life.

My belief is that a girl needs as much variety as she sees fit to keep her happy. That should include, mu, investment portfolios and men. Wink

Not that any of it is anyone else's business.

Super Contributor

On 10/18/2014 FUTURE said:
On 10/18/2014 BOYINTX said:
On 10/18/2014 FUTURE said: Because I don't want to wear purple -- or any other color- eye shadow every day? I have blue eyes, and there are a LOT of. looks that compliment my eyes.

have you tried coppery or olive colors ?

Yes!! I actually wore a pale gold with a dark olive in the crease yesterday. Smiley Wink

I know a copper in the line aka upper line and then lay an olive onto the copper creating a color that brings out the blue or pardon enhances the blue- Ha and a coffey liner is really pretty. these 2 shadow colors are perfect mixed.

Respected Contributor

NEED? Zero. WANT? Lots and lots. HAVE? Lots and lots Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

one. BB stone. That's it. I used to buy colors galore, because I am addicted to color. Decided I only wear one, so I just simplified matters

Trusted Contributor

I have a few palettes, but rarely wear eyeshadow. I have issues with oily wrinkly eyelids.
Esteemed Contributor

I prefer to keep it simple--neutral shades.

Super Contributor

My favorite is Mally's eyeshadow stick in Saddle Shimmer.

Super Contributor

I probably have a hundred floating around but I basically use about nine-twelve. I should probably throw some out. I keep mine to what goes with my eyes and my clothing. I always have a taupe on hand which goes with everything.

Respected Contributor

Depends on the day. Some days I just want a very natural, brighter look. Some days I want to compliment my eye color. Some days I want to use fun colors that don't necessarily bring out my eye color, but are just pretty colors. That is why I NEED a lot of colors & finishes of eye shadow.

Frequent Contributor

On 10/18/2014 scatcat said: NEED? Zero. WANT? Lots and lots. HAVE? Lots and lots Smiley Happy

Me too