Honored Contributor

Re: How many different ways can/do you currently wear your hair?

I'm lucky if I can get my hair looking half way decent one way! I saw a video on YouTube,26 Lazy Girl Hair Hacks You Need To Know (I would post a link but I'm computer challenged)! I envy her as to how many ways she can make her hair, about 16 different ways with buns and braids. Her hair is much longer than mine so I wouldn't be able to do them.She really is very talented.

Super Contributor

I have three styles that are my go to, two others that I sometimes do when I'm in the mood. I also use a lot of hair pieces from Toni Brattin so not sure if those count as different styles for each one. I use a hair piece at least once a week. 

My hair hits below my shoulders so lots of versatility, particularly when I pull it back and add the Toni Brattin pieces. 

Beauty blogger and YTer who loves it all! Cheers, Lulu Bea aka Lulu On Beauty - Let's be FACEBOOK beauty friends!
Honored Contributor

My hair is almost to my clavical and cut in lengths,  so most styles work for me.  I love the look of a long shag but no way am I washing hair in the morning!

Honored Contributor

image.jpegFor the last few years I had been growing out my hair but after the heat of this past summer I got it whacked off and don't think I'll ever go back long. I think my features are better suited for shorter hair anyway!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Very pretty Surfer Wife...Great Hair Style...Love it!

Honored Contributor

I wear my fine hair in an inverted bob at the moment. Don't know how much longer I can stand it this long. I wore my hair in a super short spikey pixie for at least 25 years! Thought I'd give this longer style a chance. I wear it different every single day! By parting it different, curling it, using a flat iron, natural, I'm always one for trying something different. Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

Surferwife, I love the hair! I have naturally curly hair and it is so refreshing to see others wear their hair curly. I'm so tired of seeing this trend of long, stringy, straight hair.
Valued Contributor

Love your hair, surfer wife ! Very cute on you.

My hair is a little longer than yours but it is so straight. I wish i had some curl in my hair.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Esteemed Contributor

Hi @SurferWife, You are as pretty as a picture!  And such a beautiful smile.

Respected Contributor

I've never been one to do my hair different ways, even when it was long. Now it's a chin-length, layered bob without bangs---very easy to style just one way.