Honored Contributor

How many different ways can/do you currently wear your hair?

I do one. How many styles for your hair do you, or can you wear now?

Respected Contributor

Re: How many different ways can/do you currently wear your hair?

Right now I'm keeping it short. Used to have it longer and could put it in a French twist style. I doubt if I'll go back to longer.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Image result for rose byrne in red

My hair is clavicle length (like Rose Byrne's in the photo) and very versatile.  Can be worn up or down, in a pony tail, french twist, braided.  Love this length.

Respected Contributor

i  have curly hair, but am wearing it straight for the first time now.  i have a short asymmetric cut right now and haven't tried it curly yet.

Trusted Contributor

I am growing it out right now.....from SUPER short, shaven on the sides.....it is getting to where I can use clips, but I need another 6 months of growth were I will be able to pull it back into pony tail or put up on my head. I am in the difficult stage right now.... Can not wait to have longer healthy silver white locks!

I quit coloring my hair  and chopped it all off to start with virgin silver white hair.  Love it now that it is natural and healthy! 

Respected Contributor

I use to have long hair...Once I cut it...I kept going shorter and shorter.  I now have a "Pixi Cut" and will probably never go back to long again.  

Honored Contributor

I can wear it down/straight, down/curled, ponytail (home only), or up in my Hairdo Style-a-Do bun thing.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@June222 wrote:

I am growing it out right now.....from SUPER short, shaven on the sides.....it is getting to where I can use clips, but I need another 6 months of growth were I will be able to pull it back into pony tail or put up on my head. I am in the difficult stage right now.... Can not wait to have longer healthy silver white locks!

I quit coloring my hair  and chopped it all off to start with virgin silver white hair.  Love it now that it is natural and healthy! 

@June222  Your hair will be beautiful at the length that it will be in 6 months!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a bob that is collar bone length in front. I can wear it with my natural curl, straight, with the ends bent under, in a French twist, in a pony tail or in a half up. So I guess that's six styles. Not counting wearing it behind my ears or swinging forward. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

My hair is very fine and poker straight.  I've been wearing it long with thin bangs and side part forever and ever.  I guess, once you find what you like and works best for you, you don't feel the need to change it.  I would never cut it short because I like having the option of throwing it into a ponytail or up in a bun when I work out and shower.  Besides, I have rather large ears that are NOT flat to my head........I need to keep them covered in the winter!

Laura loves cats!