Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: How many different perfumes do you have?

[ Edited ]

From memory, I think these are the perfumes I have: 

First  (Van Cleef & Arpel)

Must  (Cartier - perfume & eau de toilette)

* they are different, so combining them makes a different, layered fragrance. 

Narcisse  (Chloe)

Chloe 

Joy  (Jean Patou)

Fendi 

Obsession  (Calvin Klein) 

Shalimar  (Guerlain)

I also really like wearing essential oils: 

A.O.C. Lavender de Haute Provence 

Jasmine 

Lilly of the Valley (muguet) 

Ylang Ylang 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Quite a few. Mostly Philosophy scents; Amazing Grace, Pure Grace, Falling in Love, Summer Grace and Giving Grace

I also use Trish MacEvoy number 9, Chloe original, and  Vera Wang original. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have 6, but I used to have three times as many.  Took about 2 years to get down to this.  Eventually I want to get down to 3 that I love.

1. Philosophy Amazing Grace - Wore this on my wedding day (18 years ago!) and now wear it as my church fragrance.  It usually gets a compliment.  I will repurchas this as long as it still smells the same.

2. L'Occitane Green Tea & Mint - My favorite that I wear everyday.  It's been discontinued so I'll have to find a replacement.  

3. Jo Malone Basil Lime Mandarin - My "fancy" scent.  It's very sophisticated, yet fresh.

4. Jo Malone Orange Blossom - Like to layer this with the Basil Lime Mandarin.  

5. Nest Indigo - Just got the tiny rollerball to try it out.  I like the slight tea scent.

6. Nest Moss & Mint - Couldn't resist the $10 price tag from TJ Maxx.  It's ok, but I mainly love the minimalist bottle.  I was hoping it would be a good replacement for the L'Occitane Green Tea & Mint, but nope.

For a little while I was collecting Gwen Stefani's Harajuku Lovers perfume bottles, like my avatar.  They were so cute!  But then the plastic starting peeling and it was not so cute anymore.  I gravitate towards minimalistic bottles like Jo Malone and the old Nest fragrances.