Respected Contributor

Re: How many Wen products are there?

[ Edited ]

I have been using Wen for about 3 years (maybe a bit longer).  My hair stylist sent me home with some free sulfate free shampoos and so I gave it a try.  I could not get a comb through my hair after the wash, it made my hair feel like straw.  I will never go back.

The products may work differently on different people, but I have had the best of luck with all that I have tried.

Deb

Ps.  I like having the option of other items in the line and like to pick and choose what works best for me.  The conditioner has replaced my shampoo and conditioner.

Respected Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

I have been using Wen for about 3 years (maybe a bit longer).  My hair stylist sent me home with some free sulfate free shampoos and so I gave it a try.  I could not get a comb through my hair after the wash, it made my hair feel like straw.  I will never go back.

The products may work differently on different people, but I have had the best of luck with all that I have tried.

Deb

Ps.  I like having the option of other items in the line and like to pick and choose what works best for me.  The conditioner has replaced my shampoo and conditioner.

Hi, SFGIANTSGIRL. Smiley Happy

Glad you found something that works well for you.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Valued Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

You hit the nail on the head.  Too many products -- it's called give me your money!  I refuse to pay that much to condition my hair.  Give me sulfate free shampoo any day.  P.S.  Watch out - the Wen users are on the loose.  They tend to defend it to the bitter end. 

Cat WinkCat LOL

I spent way too much money on sulfate free shampoos from high end salons.  My hair was in horrible shape, and I was in tears trying to get a comb through it after a shampoo, plus it was stripping my color so fast.

So, about 4 months ago I decided to finally try other things, including WEN.  I'm hardly a long term user!

I've saved significant amounts of money ... My "wonderful" salon quality sulfate free shampoo was $30 for 8oz on sale!   Conditioner was extra.  And it was destroying my hair.

WEN has turned my hair around in just 4 months, and at far less than those prices...thank you very much.  Plus, I don't cry when I comb my hair after my showers, and my hair isn't being stripped of its color, so I'm saving extra money that way!  A win all around for me! 😉

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Steelers24 wrote:

I'm a newbie, so don't holler at me.  I thought the whole point of Wen was to do away with all of the products one uses and just use the Cleansiing Conditioner.  They have Cleansing Conditioner, styling cream, mousse, replenishing mist, oils, etc.  I just don't get it.

A cleansing conditioner is not meant to replace styling products. I don't know why people have such a hard time with this. You didn't use shampoo or conditioner to style your hair, did you?  It's the same with WEN. WEN conditioned cleansers replace some things, not everything. 

Cleansing Conditioner can be used to wash hair, condition hair, replace a leave-in, and a shaving cream. None of those are things used to style hair, which is why WEN also makes a styling cream, mousse, and a replenishing treatment mist. You can't treat your scalp with shampoo, so there are also oils. When I go on vacation, I use my cleansing conditioner as my hair wash, conditioner, face wash, body wash, leave-in, and shaving cream. That means I pack one bottle instead of 5 or 6 bottles. And then I pack my styling products, because you don't style your hair with the same thing you used to wash your hair no matter what brand or product you use.

Respected Contributor

I cant speak to the many products in this line but I did buy the last tsv.  I havent tried the cleansing conditioner as a hair wash yet, but I use it as a leave in conditioner.  It really does make my hair soft to the point I have to be careful but I love it because my hair is so dry otherwise. I am one that benefits from a little texture in my hair, otherwise, it is too fine and flyaway. I am liking it so far and am glad I tried it. It is a great leave-in conditioner but I bought it mainly for the oil.  I am looking forward to seeing if there will be any benefits.  It was worth a try and it really isnt any more expensive then higher end products.

I think Wen is like every other line.  Eventually, they develop additional products and customers ask for different products, people have to choose what they need or want to use. I don't like everything in the line, at least that I have tried so far.

Super Contributor

I have no idea how many Wen products there are but I do know  HE IS ON MUCH TOO MUCH !  Everytime I turned the channel to QVC last Saturday he was on.  Getting really tired of WEN !

Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

You hit the nail on the head.  Too many products -- it's called give me your money!  I refuse to pay that much to condition my hair.  Give me sulfate free shampoo any day.  P.S.  Watch out - the Wen users are on the loose.  They tend to defend it to the bitter end. 

Cat WinkCat LOL

Good one! ITA!

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Cat WinkCat LOL

And how many products are in the Acure Brand?

Valued Contributor

This post has been removed by QVC. Unkind to other posters.

Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Cat WinkCat LOL

And Wen haters tend to attack it to the bitter end. 

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️