Super Contributor

I've had mine for over 18 months and I'm thinking of buying a second one for "just in case." Am I being ridiculous?

Trusted Contributor

Re: How long will a Mia 2 last?

I've had mine for over 2 years and I've had no problems at all with it.
Respected Contributor

Mine stopped holding a charge.  It's less than 2 yrs old.    I charge it, and it lasts for maybe 3 cleansings, then stops.   Not buying another one.    I get good results with a double cleansing, and a washcloth.   No broken capilaries either.

Trusted Contributor

I have the Mira (not2) and its about 5 yrs old. I bought . It first time it was a TSV. It is still working as new.
Trusted Contributor

Should say Mia, no edit option on phone.
New Contributor

I have one of the original Clarisonics which I have used for years (over five years) and it's still going strong. I bought the Mia 2 about two or three years ago for travel and it won't hold a charge at all. I only used it for travel so I did not overuse it and it still does not work any longer. Just threw it away. I doubt I buy another Mia 2.

Thanks.

Liz

Occasional Contributor

I bought two in late 2012 when it was a TSV.  One for my daughter and one for myself.  Hers stopped working 1 month before the two year warranty ended. Thankfully I was able to get that one replaced.  Mine stopped one month after the warranty expired and I just didn't want to even hassle with trying to contact the company so I threw it away.  I was very tempted to get this last one because of the brush heads but decided against it.  I just can't justify spending the money if it won't last, not when a $15 hair dryer can last for years.  Loved the results but not the lack of longevity.

Honored Contributor

I know this thread is about the Mia 2, but I'd like to add that I've had my Mia 1 for years (my QVC order history doesn't go back far enough for me to co firm how many, but it's been AT LEAST 4 or 5 years). She runs like a CHAMP! I did order the Mia 2 TSV yesterday because it was such a GREAT deal.
Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My Mia is over 5 years old and in perfect condition...

But I confess I stopped using it recently because I bought a Foreo Luna dupe on Amazon; it is better than a Clarisonic.

Respected Contributor

Going on 3 years without a problem.  I have the Mia and the Mia 2.  I use the other when one is charging.