Respected Contributor

How long did your Clarisonic last?

Mine lasted 2 years (the larger size) Had to toss it this weekend, wouldn't hold a charge anymore.  Gotta wait till they have a special on it before I replace it. Might just go with a Mia this time.

Frequent Contributor

Re: How long did your Clarisonic last?

I had the big one originally, had the timer, blah blah blah...big deal.  I have 2 Mia's now, I like them better, smaller to handle, much more affordable as well,  they do the exact same thing!  I see there is a "new" model coming out.  I am so not interested, I am going to use my Mia's until they croak!!  Been using Clarisonic since it was introduced on QVC, use and love it, every day!

Honored Contributor

I’m still using the original one. So far so good.

Honored Contributor

My Mia died 2 weeks shy of a year, I returned it to the Q and they credited my account for the original sale price because they didn't have that model in stock. I did buy another, this is my third Clarisonic, the first one last 2 years.

Super Contributor

Mia 2 - use it everyday, charge it about every 6 to 8 weeks. Have it 2 and a half years, going strong.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

My Mia has been going way longer than 5 years.  I can't even remember when I bought it. I only use it once a day though so maybe that's why it's still running. Now that I think about it, it's at least 10 years old.

Valued Contributor

I still use the original large one. Its still working fine. Must be at least 8-10 years.

Honored Contributor

I'm not at all sure, but let's just say a very long time because I bought my first one the first time they offered one that has both a face and a body brush and that one still charges even though I leave it every year for about 6 months with no attention.

I've also had a Mia for about 10 years.  It's here in my tiny summer apartment and also keeps right on trucking even though it, too, goes for many months at a time with no attention.

When one of mine gives out, I plan to replace it with another Mia.  I like how the Clarisonic works, but I haven't used the body brush enough so that I'm willing to pay for another.

Respected Contributor

I've had two. The first one lasted about 3 years and then when I moved, I boxed it up and forgot about it for a year. When I finally remembered it, it wouldn't hold a charge again - I think being uncharged for a year killed it. I replaced it with a Mia 2 that's now about 2 years old. 

Respected Contributor

I have the original one and its still going strong after at least 8 years!