Esteemed Contributor

How is your experience with Isomers Snail Peptide Serum?

Yeah, please! By now I am sure, a few ladies tried/used the Isomers Snail Peptide Serum. What do you think about it. I have used it too, but not very consistently.

Also, because I am using or testing so many things lately, I really can't tell how Snail Peptide is working for me.

Would appreciate hearing about your experience! Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: How is your experience with Isomers Snail Peptide Serum?

@sonechko,

You might remember how often I change up certain products to give my skin as many different nutrients as possible.  Wen works well for me when doing that also.  I like the Snail peptide and have it on AD but it is on hold.  That being said if that snail duo price beats my AD price I will purchase it.  It seems like mild exfoliation, firming and minor brightening but not life changing.  So it is just part of a yearly rotation.

Esteemed Contributor

Exactly @hopi! I’m the same way and believe in changing up and giving my skin different nutrients. My belief may also come from my never ending curiosity to try new stuff and this leaves me with many more products that a regular routine would require. I too think Snail peptide is very nice, I notice skin brightening and smoothness, but it’s not a life changing for me or I have not tested it well enough to really know that. I am on A/D for it too and also have one sealed bottle. But the duo price is definitely going to be much better per bottle, so I guess - there will be another expense. Oy!
Esteemed Contributor

@sonechkowrote:
Exactly @hopi! I’m the same way and believe in changing up and giving my skin different nutrients. My belief may also come from my never ending curiosity to try new stuff and this leaves me with many more products that a regular routine would require. I too think Snail peptide is very nice, I notice skin brightening and smoothness, but it’s not a life changing for me or I have not tested it well enough to really know that. I am on A/D for it too and also have one sealed bottle. But the duo price is definitely going to be much better per bottle, so I guess - there will be another expense. Oy!

@sonechko,

You always make me smile and are such a sweetie.  My credit card will be on fire after this weekend.

Honored Contributor

I find myself using it as a problem solver. When my skin starts acting up a little, giving me signs that it is starting to get upset or irritated, (like how a toddler might start whining as a prelude to a full angry meltdown) I use this instead of my usual serums. Followed by a little moisturizer. Calms everything down.

Also, when I'm about to do my makeup, if I notice a dry spot or skin flake or other surface imperfection, I use a drop of the snail serum on it and wait a little bit. Makeup goes on better after that.

What the Copper P does deeper in the skin, it seems like snail peptide does to the surface layers. Breaks down and digests cells that aren't needed, leaving the fresh and healthy skin untouched.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Trusted Contributor

@sonechko Everything @Porcelain mentioned for me as well.  My biggest thing though is for some light acne pitting on my cheeks.  They have improved considerably!  I love this stuff and will get the duo.  

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sonechkowrote:

Yeah, please! By now I am sure, a few ladies tried/used the Isomers Snail Peptide Serum. What do you think about it. I have used it too, but not very consistently.

Also, because I am using or testing so many things lately, I really can't tell how Snail Peptide is working for me.

As you know I loved the Snail Peptide. I could wrong, but I thought I either read on the Isomers website or heard Manuela say something to the effect that the snail mucous isn't natural, that it is made in the lab. After a few bottles, I saw an improvement in my skin. But, for the heck of it, I purchased COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence 3.38 oz for $20. Love this stuff! Have switched to their snail products.

Trusted Contributor

@susandeewrote:

@sonechkowrote:

As you know I loved the Snail Peptide. I could wrong, but I though I either read on the Isomers website or heard Manuela say something to the effect that the snail mucous isn't natural, that it is made in the lab. After a few bottles, I saw an improvement in my skin. But, for the heck of it, I purchased COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence 3.38 oz for $20. Love this stuff! Have switched to their snail products.

I bought the COSRX snail essence on a whim since isomers snail serum never really went on sale since it’s launch. Used up an entire isomers snail serum, it gave me decent results. However the cosrx power essence was a game changer. Very noticeable changes in overall brightness, calms the skin, & any occasional breakouts gone! Got it from Amazon for $15 I think. K-beauty know their snail stuff.

Super Contributor

@FLGatorswrote:

@susandeewrote:

@sonechkowrote:

As you know I loved the Snail Peptide. I could wrong, but I though I either read on the Isomers website or heard Manuela say something to the effect that the snail mucous isn't natural, that it is made in the lab. After a few bottles, I saw an improvement in my skin. But, for the heck of it, I purchased COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence 3.38 oz for $20. Love this stuff! Have switched to their snail products.

I bought the COSRX snail essence on a whim since isomers snail serum never really went on sale since it’s launch. Used up an entire isomers snail serum, it gave me decent results. However the cosrx power essence was a game changer. Very noticeable changes in overall brightness, calms the skin, & any occasional breakouts gone! Got it from Amazon for $15 I think. K-beauty know their snail stuff.

I also bought the CosRX Advanced Snail 92 All in one cream. It is gooey as heck but works wonderfully over the PTR Retinol at night. 

Honored Contributor

@FLGatorswrote:

@susandeewrote:

@sonechkowrote:

@FLGators @susandee

Thanks for your reviews! I’m using Isomers Snail Serum right now but, when I run out, I think I’ll try the COSRX.