Super Contributor

How has WEN improved your hair?

Have read so many threads about Wen and Chaz. It is funny how he and his products are either hated or revered.

I think the difference is if you have "good" hair or" bad" hair. If you are happy with your hair most of the time, Wen is probably not for you. Wen is , IMHO, for those of us who have crummy hair. There are different types of bad hair:

My hair is fine,colored, thin, oily, and holds a style for about 30 minutes on a good day. I bought hairspray in the XXL/Xtra firm hold professional variety. I was a hairstylist for 35 years, and I have used every product ever invented to have a beautiful head of hair. I have NEVER had a great head of hair.

The closest I ever got was to wear a very short cut and use tons of hairspray.the classic "helmut head" worn by millions of women across the country. Wash and style daily, twice a day in the summer.This washing made my color wash out and turn brassy in about 2 weeks.

I have spent thousands of dollars over the years on different hair products to be able to have natural looking, longer, shiny, healthy hair. I tried Wen because it was on QVC and I KNEW I would return it.

I went to the Wen website and watched the videos and used the products properly. (I READ THE DIRECTIONS!) those of you who have great/ good hair will find these instructions ridiculous. For those of us who are follicularly challenged, we are willing to go to any extreme to get the hair you girls have been born with.

I am 56 years old, and because of Wen products, I now wear shoulder length hair. I can wear it down all day. It is thick, shiny, and holds color for 4-5 weeks. I wash it every 3 or 4 days.I have people compliment me on my hair.

IMHO, Wen is a miracle. If it doesn't work for you, you are lucky. You have good hair to start with!!!

There is no reason to hate, some products work for you, some don't. Wen has been a miraculous product for me.

So, ladies, what kind of bad hair has WEN imnproved for you?