Esteemed Contributor

Re: How has HSN changed since the merger with QVC?

Adrienne has to be serving the senior crowd. I cannot stand her...sorry, but she's obnoxious!

Esteemed Contributor

BTW, I got a postcard today from HSN -- it's a 20%-off coupon for any one item during the month of September.  I'll definitely use it -- it's probably the last HSN coupon I'll ever receive. 

Anyone else get this?

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt

Yes, I JUST spoke with HSN and Serious Skincare and indeed Friday (26 Oct ‘18) marked the END of their relationship. SCC said it was sudden. I imagine Stallone is crestfallen. I’m sure customers will think this is a mistake.  It is.

Super Contributor

I have noticed a change in a couple of HSN hosts, they are totally trying way tooo hard!!   They are acting so very phony, more than ever, if possible. Anyone else notice this, or is it just me???? I have 3 in mind....   Hmmmm.....

Respected Contributor

Their prices have jumped up. Not seeing anymore nice kits at reasonable prices, they're so overpriced. Forget about the hosts...all a sales act. Too much Amy...cant watch her act either😝
One thing I appreciate is the free shipping they offer often...however, prices are to be considered.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

In addition to less free shipping, no more Buy More & Save, yes on prices going up (just like QVC did not that long ago -- some items going up $1 or $2), I'm also seeing more cross over on product - Dooney & Burke, Judith Ripka, etc.  I have to say, none of these are good changes!

Esteemed Contributor

@MarkeieMark wrote:

I can't even imagine the conference calls, and the face to face meetings that must be going on about this merger, and what to do.  

One thing for sure, it took them no time at all to change those shipping charges.  Must have been one of the first bullets on the first power point slide. Smiley LOL

We haven't seen nothing yet.

@MarkeieMark

LOL

Regular Contributor

I've noticed more items with higher price tags and more mention of flex pays.

Maybe I'm just watching more than I used to Smiley Frustrated

New Contributor

Good, they also need to get rid of Signature Club A!  SSC had too many products, ridiculous. Both skin care lines are wayyy outdated!

Respected Contributor

While this might seem trivial to many of you, the HSN arcade is deteriorating as weeks go by. It sure "ain't what it used to be."