Honored Contributor

~How do you use 613 Ultra Nourishing Daily Cleansing Treatment?~

Hi I have never used the 613 Cleansing Treatment and would love some feed back on how you use it?

Wow...I have asked before about the scent and no one had been able to explain the aroma. It smells delish! Very much vanilla as the strongest note and then the lemon...rosemary. I love the scent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Super Contributor

Re: ~How do you use 613 Ultra Nourishing Daily Cleansing Treatment?~

I use it the same way as I use any of the other CCs, just with half the pumps.

613 is super concentrated and very protein intensive so you don't need to use as much, but as always with Wen more is better so there's no harm in using your typical number of pumps.

Typically I use it every few weeks because it's so restorative, but if you have hair on the damaged side you could probably get away with using it more often.

Super Contributor

Now that you have it, you understand that it's hard to describe the scent - lol. I use 613 several ways - a pump with my fig for my second cleanse, a pump to prime for Remoist - figure a little extra skin care, etc, can't hurt, wash my face with it, and this morning I followed someone's suggestion to use it as a moisturizing mask on my face during my shower - loved that. In the summer I loved it as a leave in, but need the extra moisture of fig this winter. Enjoy!!

Honored Contributor

On 3/18/2014 ryleighbell94 said:

613 is super concentrated and very protein intensive so you don't need to use as much, but as always with Wen more is better so there's no harm in using your typical number of pumps.

Typically I use it every few weeks because it's so restorative, but if you have hair on the damaged side you could probably get away with using it more often.

Hi ryleigh, My hair is in very good shape. I have been using WEN for 3 years and since the bottle that came in the TSV is very samll and from everything I have checked the 613 is the most expensive...I just wanted to get the best use for my buck. TY!

Honored Contributor

On 3/18/2014 okiebug said:

Now that you have it, you understand that it's hard to describe the scent - lol. I use 613 several ways - a pump with my fig for my second cleanse, a pump to prime for Remoist - figure a little extra skin care, etc, can't hurt, wash my face with it, and this morning I followed someone's suggestion to use it as a moisturizing mask on my face during my shower - loved that. In the summer I loved it as a leave in, but need the extra moisture of fig this winter. Enjoy!!

Thank you...this is a squeeze bottle so I will just have to go on my eye as a judge of what a pump could be. I like both of your ideas and TY for the info.

Super Contributor

Croemer, I also use it as a regular CC, no more than twice a week. I must say it is FANTASTIC as a leave-in too - getting that scent all day is heaven :-)
Super Contributor

On 3/18/2014 croemer said:

Hi ryleigh, My hair is in very good shape. I have been using WEN for 3 years and since the bottle that came in the TSV is very samll and from everything I have checked the 613 is the most expensive...I just wanted to get the best use for my buck. TY!

Then I definitely recommend using half the pumps and only using it every few weeks or as a leave in - I think I've had mine for almost 3 months now and I'm only halfway through itSmile

Honored Contributor

On 3/18/2014 TheKateMeister said: Croemer, I also use it as a regular CC, no more than twice a week. I must say it is FANTASTIC as a leave-in too - getting that scent all day is heaven :-)

Can't wait to use it Kate...love the scent!

Honored Contributor

On 3/18/2014 croemer said:

Then I definitely recommend using half the pumps and only using it every few weeks or as a leave in - I think I've had mine for almost 3 months now and I'm only halfway through itSmile

I will be using it as an addition to my other CC's and will be wearing it as a leave tomorrow. Thanks everyone...you have been quite helpful.

Honored Contributor

I have thin, fine, porous hair. I love the 613 fragrance and products (CC, SC, mousse & RTM). I use 613 products every time I cleanse my hair:

first cleanse - TT (rotate CA in every fourth cleanse)

second cleanse - any Seasonal (rotate 613 in every third cleanse)

leave-in - 1/2 pump 613 CC (16 oz. bottle), 1/3 pump 613 SC, 3 pumps 613 mousse

__

I use the TT/CA, in my quick first cleanse, to balance the my naturally oily scalp.

Then I use the Seasonals & 613 for my second cleanse which I leave in my hair for about 3-5 minutes. Their amino acid content helps give my hair more body in a subtle way that doesn't dry it out. And I feel like I'm giving my scalp a treatment with the skin care ingredients that Chaz adds to these formulas. -- It might even be better for my hair if I used 613 for the second cleanse all the time, but I really enjoy switching up all the Seasonal scents.

I always use 613 CC as a leave-in since 613 has the largest concentration of amino acids in it.

I do overnight scalp/hair treatments using oils (twice a week) and the Re-Moist (once a week). Every couple of weeks I rotate in an overnight 613 CC scalp/hair treatment. I feel this gives my hair an added dose of the amino acids... and it smells so great to sleep with it on.

The 613 CC costs a bit more, but it's more concentrated. Make sure you read the directions on the back of the bottle. The number of suggested pumps of 613 CC, for each hair length, is less than the number of pumps for standard CCs. Last year I did a cost comparison between the 613 CC and the other CCs. I was surprised to find that if you used the suggested number of pumps, that it was less expensive to use 613 CC than the other CCs. -- The 613 CC cost a bit more, but each bottle lasted longer.

Since I love the way 613 smells, frequently I'll dab 613 CC behind my pressure point (temples, behind my ears, wrists, etc.). -- I like the smell of the 613 CC and SC better that the RTM. Somehow the notes in the 613 RTM seem a bit harsher. Other people have commented on this as well. -- I've heard that the sweet smell of 613 may be wafting through the air this June. Here's hoping. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

-- bebe Smile