Esteemed Contributor

Re: How do you remove fragrance from your skin?

@Texasmouse wrote:

I bought a set of 23 fragrance samples from Macy's, trying to find a new favorite. I've been testing one a day but I'm getting impatient and want to be able to test at least two a day, to get the process done. I've been trying the fragrances on the inside of my wrist because that's a spot I can easily sniff throughout the day, as the fragrance dries down and evolves.

Today, I washed the area with soap and water, then followed it with an alcohol wipe but the scent remained.  I didn't want to put another scent over any lingering fragrance because it would alter the new one.

Is there anything you ladies know of that will neutralize a fragrance on the skin? TIA

Take a bath instead of a shower to get rid of the older smells.  Once I hit the bath or shower (for me), there is no semblance of my daily scents.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor

Re: How do you remove fragrance from your skin?

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Texasmouse 

I don't have a suggestion but I absolutely love your siamese kitty😻😻😻.

Off topic but we recently had to say goodbye to our precious kitty and we've always had both blue & seal point siamese.  Spouse is wanting another so your sweet kitty caught my eye😸

Good luck finding the right perfume.  I gave up on that years ago thanks to allergies☹️

@homedecor1 I'm sorry about the loss of your kitty. 😥 Ours is named Harley and he's 17 months old now. He's actually a seal point ragdoll and quite a character! 😊 Good luck with your search for a new kitty!