Frequent Contributor

Re: How do you like the new Forums?

As the daughter of a world wide know graphic designer, I can truly say it is AWFUL ! sorry.

Respected Contributor

I have no idea where I am typing this, but I won't be coming here anymore, this is the WORST think I have ever seen.....

Regular Contributor

I don't like the new forums at all. Not very experienced with computers and the other way was so easy for rookies like me to navigate. This kind of change may be great for most of you but I'm a bit intimidated by it. Hopefully I'll figure it out
New Contributor

This new format is HORRIBLE!!  It's NOT user friendly and WE are the Users!!!  I am sure there was a way to do an update to the system and keep it User Friendly as well!!

Honored Contributor

Hate it ..... it's MUCH worse than before ...

NOTE TO QVC:

If it ain't broke,  don't fix it !!    

Esteemed Contributor

I have to agree with Annabellethecat.  I don't like the HSN forums either.  I just can't follow them.  This reminds me of the HSN forums.  I also can't get the newest post on top at all no matter what I do, and ever since they changed the forums I have seen so many new nics I can't recognize anybody anymore.  I'll be tuning in, but reading mainly instead of posting.  I'm curious to know if most people changed their nic before using this new forum.  I don't recognize half the people here now. 

Regular Contributor

Re: How do you llike the new Forums?

Sorry, I don't know how to post my own comment.  I had to post on yours.  Anyway I hate this new change.  I hate change, and I find this one confusing me.  As a senior, I don't need more confusion in my life.  I can be confused all by myself thank you.

Respected Contributor

Re: How do you llike the new Forums?

Well, to begin with, I can't post a quote from another poster because I'm on an IPad. Then I do not use Wen and half of the posts I have to scroll through are about WEN. Not to crazy about it but the search works much better than the old Forum. I guess I'll have to get used to it.
Valued Contributor

I don't like it either !

Spoiler
Spoiler
Smiley Frustrated
Honored Contributor

hate it!  What was wrong with the previous set up aside from a few glitches for some, certainly nothing to warrant this MESS!  I won't be around because I don't have time to go through hundreds of pages/posts in search of threads that I usually post on, as I believe they were deleted, along with all post from 2015, which is NUTS, as they are the posts one needs, not posts from 2011.