Contributor

Re: How do you like the new Forums?

Thank you mominohio for sharing on how to get through. 

This new system is absolutely horrible.  There sure are a lot of people in this world getting paid a lot of money to mess things up, and this new system is a prime example.

I'm not sure I'm even going to try and figure this system out.  I've got enough trouble at times trying to figure out my own mind, let alone trying to follow whoever thought this new Forum System up.  It's like having a bad dream (nightmare.)

MidnightShadow

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I frankly don't have enough time in my life to spend hours trying to figure this out. It's awful. I most certainly don't want to have to, what, set up setting so I can find the areas I want to look, or scroll through 3400 posts to find the thread I'm looking for. This is ridiculous.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just accidentally posted something blank! I have no idea how I did that. I'm on my phone. I can't see a way to edit the blank post, either. I said on another thread that I don't find the changes aesthetically pleasing at all. The mobile version is better, but I'm still not sold. Oh, well. Hopefully, some improvements will be made soon. I'm sure there are still things to work out.

ETA: I switched from mobile to full and saw the option to delete the blank post! I like having a delete option. Nice addition.

Super Contributor

I find the new format to be a real turn off and not worth the trouble.  I don't think I'll be back.  It's been fun but enough is enough.

Regular Contributor

Talk about confusing! I thought I was fairly smart, but feel very dumb, lol!
Respected Contributor

I just logged on, so I don't know what in the heck is going on!
Regular Contributor

One word for now.....YIKES!
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I hate them.  I have tried to start a new post in Electronics about Tracfones at 2 different times today and neither of them are showing up.  It's very frustrating.

Edited to add:  At least my signature took!  Smiley Happy

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Respected Contributor

It took me a while to get used to the last forum change.  I'm sure I will get used to this one too!

Valued Contributor

where did the option to click on facebook for individual hosts go?  also, the host page now only has their photo and so called products they like, it is more of a sales job to sell more products.  again, could someone respond on how to reach a host's facebook?