Esteemed Contributor

How do you like the PTR today's special value

Have any of you received the PTR special value yet. How do you like it. I am thinking of getting if once my PC night time stuff runs out. I like the products I just do not like the packaging. I have had two pumps break on the retinol serum and you can't tell how much is left. 

Honored Contributor

Re: How do you like the PTR today's special value

I don't see how anyone could really know except perhaps the feel of the products.Nothing in the TSV was touted as having instant results.  My order had been promised for 2/1 but it's already in my cabinet where it will stay until I finish the Perricone night treatments that I've been using.

Then I'll give the PTR a  good trial.  I've never used anything from his line before, so I'm going to switch totally to his line for 3 months -  at night only though.  I have too many products already!

Super Contributor

I'm enjoying mine and while I always loved his Un-Wrinkle pads, the new Overnight Resurfacing ones are superior in comparison - just my opinion.

Regular Contributor

So far I'm really liking the new pads. I also like the retinol serum but I haven't opened the moisturizer because I already had some.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks everyone. I think once my PC night time stuff runs out I am going to get this kit. I don't like how I don't know how much is left with her products and I have the retinol serum that has a bottle that isn't working right again.
Trusted Contributor

I have not received mine

I am glad I got some answers as I am new to this and have his retinol and I also use perricone so I understand put on PTR retional then my Perricone over that until I just phase out perricone

Contributor

I adore this kit...the value is amazing as well. I have used his retinol and cream for a while and very happy with them. Like the new pads a lot.

Frequent Contributor

I've been using the kit for little over a week and so far I like it.  Can't tell a difference in my skin but I had no bad reaction to any of the products.  Also I've tried most retinol out there and couldn't use them because they were overly drying for  my skin.  so far I have no problems with the PTR products.  Hope in a few weeks there will be a difference in my skin.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Thumbs up from me.  

I was a little unsure about the cream at first but, since I've gone exclusively PTR again, my skin is blemish free and looks great.  In fact, I just caught myself in the mirror this morning saying wow I look better again.  

I like the new pads too.  Call me lazy but I like not having to wash it off and just move on to the next steps. 

Frequent Contributor

I'm new to PTR & did receive the TSV, but I have a question.   I do all 3 steps, giving my skin time to absorb each product seperately.    But what I'm finding is that the "cream" doesn't seem to absorb into my skin & even after an hour, it feels slightly sticky.  It feels like it's just sittiong on top of my face - have you noticed this?  Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for any help or advice!