Honored Contributor

Its Summer and humid and my hair shows it, I do not think I want to do a keratin so I am looking for products, thanks all

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Re: How do you fight the frizz

I went curly. I used to do all the tricks and either had to have stick straight hair or frizz. The only thing that worked for me was a flat iron. 

Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox  my sister uses something by Biolage called RAW. It comes in a brown bottle. She has hair on the short side, but very thick and it gets real frizzy so she uses a flat iron to straighten it.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox 

I live in the hot, humid south (S/E coastal GA) and for years I have used Fructis Garnier

Sleek & Smooth Intensely Smooth leave in conditioning cream..

It's a cream that you put a dime to nickle size in your palm (depending on hair length), rub palms together, finger comb through your hair, then proceed with styling or air drying.

It doesn't weigh down hair or look greasy, but definitely 'smooths' and is not expensive,

available everywhere.

It's been my 'go to' for many years

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I am cursed w/dry wavy & curly hair.  I use a deep conditioner to keep my hair moisturized which seems to eleminate the "frizz" look.

When I want to wear my hair straight, I use a heating brush.  I brush my hair straight on its low setting.  Easy peasy.

My daughter tried teaching me to use a flat iron.  I could not master it. hidemf3.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Have you ever tried Wen @Mz iMac ?

Honored Contributor

John Frieda's Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Tough-up Cream.

Esteemed Contributor

I've been using the "It's a 10" leave-in conditioner spray.  I get mine at Walgreens when I have points to cash in.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Have you ever tried Wen @Mz iMac ?

@San Antonio Gal   Nope!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

I usually do keratin in the summer, but of course not now. Not that I am really going anywhere, but I cannot stand the frizz I have. I tried a couple of products and nothing worked, until now. It is called The Shield by Amika. I was outside today for about 2 hours and I hardly have any frizz, and I used it yesterday. If you buy it at their website you can get the small size to try for $10, free S&H.