Super Contributor

How do I love this, let me count the way's...

Shampoo & Conditoner that work's well for me! It's Renpure Organic Argan oil shampoo & conditioner. (I have been using Alterna Cavier Anti-aging moisture Shampoo with Bamboo Luminous Shine Conditioner which I will still use, I love it) I have thick fine textured hair with some wave and because I have to color it more often, the texture of my hair has changedSmiley Sad The hummid weather now makes my hair frizz abit, which it never did.

The Renpure does have a strong scent, to me, a sweet scent BUT I got passed that & have to say it leaves my hair soft, frizz free, & the conditoner is Fab & gives lot's of Shine. I have been eyeing this at Walgreen's for awhile. I have used for a few wks. 6 times. I will say I find I need to rinse well as you would with Wen. If It continues to work well for me, this will be my summer product. It's color safe, hydrating, does not weigh my hair down, hair feels silky, helps Frizz & shines. Free of Sulfates, paraben's etc. It's 16 fl. oz & 5.99 each. If Walgreen's doesn't carry it Rite Aid does as far as I know. Or discount online website's.

I will probably switch up with shampoo's, because I normally do. I am not saying this will work well for everyone as with any product our response is different. Do any of you ladies us Renpure & if so your thought's on it? ThankyouSmiley Happy