Esteemed Contributor

Re: How do I keep my hair from falling into my face

Use a very small amount along the rootline only.

PPDHDC3474630650893_1.jpg

Respected Contributor

I found shorter hair tends to fall in my face.  Once it grew past chin-length, it was never a problem.

Unless you use spray or some sort of clip, bangs are the only solution I know.

Esteemed Contributor

Two words: Bobby pins

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox 

Ditch the cutesy, and do something daring with styling paste to keep that hair out of your eyes.

https://www.google.com/search?q=defining+paste+womens+hairatyles&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwihgazGyaTlAhVD0...

Honored Contributor

The only way I was able to wear all one length hair that didn't fall in my eyes was to pull it back on each side with clips or to spray it heavily at the hairline. I got tired of it very quickly, so I had long layers cut and voila...problem solved.

Valued Contributor

I have baby fine hair that immediately starts falling into my face right after blow drying.  If I don't spary then, I also lose the fluff and fullness, too.  I use a flexible hold hairspray like Nexxus, Tresseme, or Ion (I get mine at Sally's Beauty).  That way, I have no stiffness, but do have hold.

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge 

Thanks but not my style at all 

@x Hedge wrote:

@I am still oxox 

Ditch the cutesy, and do something daring with styling paste to keep that hair out of your eyes.

https://www.google.com/search?q=defining+paste+womens+hairatyles&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwihgazGyaTlAhVD0...

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I never heard of bra strap headbands. That's good news for me. I have a large head too, so I buy extras of any headband that fits my head. It’s nice to see someone has come up with an adjustable version.

I have weird hair that needs to be clamped down, so I use an assortment of items – headbands, mini clips, fancy bobby pins, barrettes and combs. I use the mini clips the most which can give my hair some volume while holding it back. I find barrettes put too much stress on my hair.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I totally understand. My hair growth is completely forward onto my face also. If I did nothing I would look like a terrier with it hanging between my eyes!  Not a good look! 🤣🤣🤣.

I have to bend it away with tools.  And I also need to have layers to reduce the forward weight of it.  

Other than barrettes, combs or a hairband, Have you tried using an iron or curl wand to bend it away , then some spray to hold ?  I wish I had more cooperative hair, but we get what we get!! 

Honored Contributor

I sometimes use clips.

Clips.jpg