Respected Contributor

How come my good review is posted immediately and

[ Edited ]

not so good review is not posted yet. Yesterday I posted two reviews a minute apart, one a 5 ⭐️ and one a 3 ⭐️. The 5 ⭐️ is up already but no sign of the 3 ⭐️.  I’m wondering if it will even post. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: How come my good review is posted immediately and

Doesn't mean anything.  I've had both good and bad reviews (and I've posted some really bad ones!) take a week or two to post.  I've also had good reviews not posted because I didn't follow their rules - I rewrote my review and it got posted.  

What ticks me off are the reviews that are posted by people who haven't even purchased the product being reviewed.  How do those get thru?   

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

What if they don't post all of the negative reviews as that could be damaging to sales.

Honored Contributor

@tototwoNo real idea, but probably the same way book reviews get posted on Amazon by posters who have read the book cover, if even all of that.

I see the same thing here in the Forums frequently -  posters talk about quality in various brands it's pretty obvious to me they have never actually tried.  Makes me suspect pretty much everything they post.

Honored Contributor

Now why do you think?

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man