Honored Contributor

How can I stop hiding behind this mask?

It's going to be a shock when I have to go out without it.  Right now I feel very comfortable hiding behind it.  I just wear mascara and eyebrow pencil, don my glasses and mask and hide.  I catch myself in a mirror with my sunglasses and I look like a bank robber.  

Respected Contributor

Re: How can I stop hiding behind this mask?

You will feel more comfortable when others are also going sans-mask.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

It's going to be a shock when I have to go out without it.  Right now I feel very comfortable hiding behind it.  I just wear mascara and eyebrow pencil, don my glasses and mask and hide.  I catch myself in a mirror with my sunglasses and I look like a bank robber.  

@depglass   I was thinking the other day how strange it all has become. I pulled up to the drive up window at the bank wearing a mask & unlike 8 months ago, no one flinched. 

Honored Contributor

@depglass 

You’re not hiding; you just think you are.

Youre not going to have to stop wearing a mask any time soon. What made you think that?

If you look like a bank robber you need to buy different looking masks! lol stop wearing the full head cover ski masks! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I am so amazed at the beautiful eyes and eye makeup I've been seeing since more people have been masked.

Trusted Contributor

My skin is not as clear as I would like, I am using this mask time to give my skin a break from makeup!  With my Health I will be wearing my masks long after everyone else has stopped!

As I am older I sometimes wonder..... will I be wearing masks for the rest of my life!

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

@Happiness Is Inside JOB wrote:

My skin is not as clear as I would like, I am using this mask time to give my skin a break from makeup!  With my Health I will be wearing my masks long after everyone else has stopped!

As I am older I sometimes wonder..... will I be wearing masks for the rest of my life!

@Happiness Is Inside JOB 

I started using this item when my dermatologist suggeded it.  I had cystic acne.  Since it has glycolic acid I stayed with it.  I have not had any further breakouts.

In the shower, after washing my face, I put 1 pump on my face and finish my shower.  The last part is washing off the cleanser.

Although, I wear a mask all days but 2 every week being in retail, I have had no breakouts.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks!!!!!😍😍😍😍😍😃😃😃😃😃😁😁😁😁

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Respected Contributor

You don’t have  to go without it. You can choose to keep wearing it. I think I will now always wear a mask whenever I am in public, even if and when this pandemic is controlled. I am so used to wearing it, I feel naked without it. It doesnt bother me anymore.  We havent had a cold in this house in six months.  A doctor where I work wore a mask constantly. And I’m not working in a hospital. Shes retired now but she said if any of you had an idea of the unidentified germs floating out there from person to person you would mask up too...and this was about 8 years ago!  That woman was never sick. And she was around sick people and we all got every virus going but not her!

Contributor

I sure wish there was an eye roll button.