Super Contributor

How are my HairMax TSV girls doing?

Just checking in.Smiley Happy

I have been faithful to 12 min treatment three times a week (MWF).

Those 12 min can be long though.Smiley Frustrated Luckily Youtube and Netflix make it tolerable. 

Glad we have six months return on this item. I am just not 100% sold on it YET.

Happy hump day everyone, Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: How are my HairMax TSV girls doing?

I will ask my gd who is under 18.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Respected Contributor

I'm using it three times a week.  Everything I've read said it can take a minimum of 6 months to see any new growth.  Some see new growth in 4 months.  I don't look to see results for quite a while.  If it would just slow down hair loss, I would be happy.  And talk about it taking a long time, nothing takes a long time like the NuFace extended routine or my LED red light therapy.  THOSE really puts the Hairmax in perspective.  lol  I am taking the Hairmax hair, skin and nails supplement, too.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought the first one that came out - years ago - and my crown area really filled in - left hand skim your scalp & you'll feel the little tiny stubs of hair.  Then I stopped using it - noticed thinning - bought the over the head band newer style and got back at the 3 x weekly schedule.  Now feel stubs again......don't stop...keep at it.  It takes at least 3 months to notice growth.

Esteemed Contributor

Just finished week 3 yesterday so too soon to tell anything. I just watch tv while doing it so the time goes fast.

Respected Contributor

I too am using faithfully. Too soon to see results so I will hang in there. It took a while for my Nuface to make a difference so I know I will hang in there.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Frequent Contributor

I have been using my faithfully 3 times a week. Hopefully when I hit the 4 month mark I'll start to see some growth. Good luck to all of us!!

Respected Contributor

Didn't have bald or noticeably thinning spots. But I was very sick about a year ago and three months to the day I started shedding. I was in the hospital and you could see hair all over the place.

Also the sheets were heavily Cloroxed and took the life out of my hair (and skin.) Have been trimming it more than usual. Have been using the Hairmax about three months and can't feel any new sprouts.

I'll send it back just in time and see if any hair sheds or thins. I can always buy another one.

Respected Contributor

I have an itch spot on the crown. Always have had this. When I get an alopecia areata it's always in this spot. Have been using Hairmax double time there. Still itchy. WEN tea tree oil did help.

Contributor

I have been using the HairMax for 5 years.  I haven't  seen the fuzz or stubbs that others mention but I think it has slowed my loss. I also use minoxidle.  I'm  at the point where if it doesn't get worse I can live with it (without despare) and grateful for the hair I have.

When I go out I use  Great Hair Day powder on some scalp areas and some times also fibers. On different days it seems I need more or less of the cover up. I think it depends on what shampoo and conditioner I use that day (more or less fullness).  My hair is naturally wavy/curly and tends toward dryness so the shampoo and conditioner is a whole other conversation!  To make a long post longer, keep at it!  It can't hurt and worth the effort if it  helps even a little bit.