Honored Contributor

Re: How are my HairMax TSV girls doing?

Ah, okay.  I may have to just skip that week then.  Luggage space is always at a premium for ski trips.  All that bulky clothing (and I even wash mid-week).  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Icegoddess wrote:

Ah, okay.  I may have to just skip that week then.  Luggage space is always at a premium for ski trips.  All that bulky clothing (and I even wash mid-week).  

The band comes with a small plug-in electrical cord that can be used to recharge it instead of using the big cradle. The small plug-in cord won't take up that much space in your luggage. @Icegoddess

Where will you be skiing? I live in Colorado...'Ski Country USA'.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee, we go to Big Sky MT every year.  No lift lines and the hotel is a short walk to the slopes.  Mostly, you can park your car and never need it unless you want to go down to the little down halfway down the mountain.  Wish they had more dining options though.  When I first started we would go with a group and we went to Sol Vista/Winter Park CO several times.  That's where I learned to ski (in my late 40's/50ish).  We went to Breckenridge one year and I was miserable.  I think it was altitude sickness.  I barely ate the entire trip and had to stay in one day just laying on the couch in front of the fireplace.  We came down to Denver the night before flying out and I spent the night coughing up a lung.  After that I was pretty much over it.  But, I don't want to go back there again.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Enjoy your trip! Woman Happy@Icegoddess

Valued Contributor

Just ordered this tonight. Not sure how well it will work for me as I've been losing hair for the past 12 years after a bad illness.

I started using Rogain about two months ago and think I see some new hair growing. I'm wondering if this can be used with Rogain? I am afraid to stop the Rogain that I will lose the new hair.

Couldn't find anything on their website about using both together. I didn't see the presentation on QVC and wonder if that was addressed? I would think most people suffering hair loss would try Rogain so I'm hoping someone brought up that question.

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@Ceci wrote:

Just ordered this tonight. Not sure how well it will work for me as I've been losing hair for the past 12 years after a bad illness.

I started using Rogain about two months ago and think I see some new hair growing. I'm wondering if this can be used with Rogain? I am afraid to stop the Rogain that I will lose the new hair.

Couldn't find anything on their website about using both together. I didn't see the presentation on QVC and wonder if that was addressed? I would think most people suffering hair loss would try Rogain so I'm hoping someone brought up that question.

Thanks!

@Ceci,

Yes, you can use Rogaine with HM, according to the HM website FAQ page.

Honored Contributor

I can't use Rogaine.  It makes my head itch and it's a deep down itch I can't scratch.  I tried it two different times to be sure that was what was causing it.  Glad you can use them together though.  I know how it is to not want to give up something that's already working, but hoping you can add something to boost that performance.

Valued Contributor

Sille, thank you for the info. However, I looked around their website and cannot find any info about using Rogaine with HairMax. Can you lead me to it.

Got the device yesterday, lots of pamphlets with it, no mention about using it with Rogainr.

Frankly, I'd prefer to not use Rogaine as it makes your hair terrible. Sticky and dirty looking. I have to wash my hair every day which I usually don't do. Once every 3-4 days works for me.

Honored Contributor

@Ceci wrote:

Sille, thank you for the info. However, I looked around their website and cannot find any info about using Rogaine with HairMax. Can you lead me to it.

Got the device yesterday, lots of pamphlets with it, no mention about using it with Rogainr.

Frankly, I'd prefer to not use Rogaine as it makes your hair terrible. Sticky and dirty looking. I have to wash my hair every day which I usually don't do. Once every 3-4 days works for me.

@Ceci,

Look for ABOUT in the blue banner at the top of the page, drop down list shows FAQ'S. On the FAQ page scroll down to "HairMax Laser Device Treatment Information" and under that scroll down to "Can I Use minoxidil...". 

HTH Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

You can definitely use Rogaine with Hair Max since at one point they were selling Rogaine with Hair Max together as a bundle.