Honored Contributor

Re: How are my HairMax TSV girls doing?

I'm saying this from experience with my hair loss situation. Seems no single thing I take or do to encourage my hair to grow can be given credit. In other words I think it's a combination of all the things I do to get it to grow and stay healthy. But I can say for certain that I saw the most improvement after using the hair lasers. If I was forced to give it all up except for one thing then the hair laser would be the one I'd keep. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Start date : March 1 2018

Today's: July 3, 2018

So ... we are in month 5 of the process!  Woman Very Happy

I am 100% certain I'm seeing new growth, added thickness, improved strength and shine.

The "procedure" has become almost second nature and less of a bother.

I'm closely following @angiehotandflashy and her Hairmax results which are very similar to mine.

Spoiler

Hope everyone is staying cool, safe and hydrated!

Happy 4th! 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's been six months since my purchase. 

I have nothing but positive improvement to report. 

It is a slow process  but I'm glad I stuck it out (six month return policy was very generous and helpful).

I'm keeping mine! 100%

How is everyone else doin'? Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@nodecaf, as you already know I have been a Hairmax user for quite some time and I have to say that with each passing month I swear I notice more hairs coming in. I was looking at old pictures of myself, when I was in my twenties, and my hairline appears to have returned to where it was back then!  I am very happy about that.Woman Very Happy

Regular Contributor

@nodecaf @SilleeMee  Hi ladies.  Now that there is an event price and free shipping with one of the Hairmax devices I am *seriously* considering making a purchase.  I have been dealing with hair loss since I was 18 (that was a looong time agoRobot Embarassed)  It is hereditary in my case and I have tried everything but the lasers.  I love Retress 4 piece system and definitely the serum and vitamins of that system.  I have been using Retress for years and it works.  I caught my hair loss early because my hairdresser told me back then when I was a young adult that I was seriously thinning at the temples and if I hadn't listened to her I would be in the gray area of the diagram of hair loss they show on QVC every time they present Hairmax.  But since I have been very diligent doing everything I need to do I am not.  However I still see some scalp (temples, again...) and I wonder if I can use this device.  My fear is the hair loss that occurs at the beginning.   

Another thing, I thought about getting less gray hair with the lasers before reading about that "side" effect in here.  It makes sense.  We all start with gray hair, it is our melanocytes that give us our natural hair color.  With time melanocytes stop working in the follicles and thus gray hairs start appearing.  If this device stimulates our follicles to grow hair again, waking them up from their dormant or hair falling (telogen) phase, it may wake up the melanocytes as well....  For those lucky ones that are experiencing this effect with Hairmax, that is not bad at all.  That is a great thing to consider as well.  If I get that same effect along with new hair at the temples, I'd be extremely happy.  What should I do?  Thank you for help and candor writing about your experiences with hair loss.  I can relate 100%.

Honored Contributor

I can only say to give it a try and be consistent with it. The longer you wait then the chances become slimmer for regrowing your hair.  I say purchase it! At least you will be able to say you tried if it doesn't work out. But if you don't start now, you may forever regret it.Woman Happy @glam_girl

Super Contributor

@glam_girl

I say GO for it!

Be patient, be consistent and you will see results over time (not overnight).

Best of luck, XX

Honored Contributor

Yes, and remember this...your hair didn't just fall out overnight, at least I hope it didn't, and it took years for it to become thin. That should tell you that it won't grow back overnight either. Heck, I'm into my fourth or fifth year of using my hair lasers and I'm still seeing new hair coming in, especially around my hairline. I can't believe it.Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

My hair problems  came while I was hospitalized three months after a serious illness started. I lost a month of using it. My hair did stop shedding and came in while I was using the Hairmax. I wasn't sure if it was the Hairmax or if it was coming in healthier on it's own.

I sent it back because I wasn't sure and also needed the money. I figured I could reorder it in the future. 

Since sending it back I've had a little more hair fall when I shampoo but nothing alarming.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I just bought it.  Smiley SurprisedI can't pass that event price and 6 month return window.  I think I like the fact that it is a brush instead of a band or helmet because I can concentrate more on my problem zones and my head is also on the smaller side.  Hopefully it gets here soon so I can start using it next week.  I will definitely take before pictures to see the progress.   Thank you ladies again for your words of encouragement.