Respected Contributor

Re: How are my HairMax TSV girls doing?

Thanks... but did I understand correctly? Do you use the Laser comb or not?  Plan to check with my team of drs. this week.

Honored Contributor

@nodecaf,

I buy Bulksupplements Pure Bamboo Extract Powder  (bamboo silica) from amazon. Item number:  B01LVZW6Z7. I take one generously rounded 1/4-tsp daily. This powder is white, fluffy and dissolves easily in liquids. It is tasteless and has a slightly gritty texture. I mix mine in with my daily green drink everyday. Woman Happy

Highlighted
Super Contributor

@SilleeMee Done & done! Thank you!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, purchased TSV last month and started this thread to have a place to check in on the progress,. :-)

GL!

Super Contributor

SO...

#1 - I'm shedding badly + hair is continuing to thin out and texture is now extremely fine 

(it's heartbreaking Smiley Sad)

#2 - Get a headache every time I use it (I am prone to migraine)

I am having REALLY hard time keeping faith... 

How is everyone else doing?

Honored Contributor

Please don't give up using your Hairmax @nodecaf. I know this is a difficult time for you. Before using my hair laser I went through severe hair loss episodes but it came back!...tg. It is too soon to toss your Hairmax aside. Give it more time. What you are going through right now is a sign that it's working. The laser is stimulating your hair follicles and making them push out the older, smaller hairs and the follicles are becoming larger in size which means they will be producing larger, more healthy strands of hair soon. But you have to be patient with this. It takes time. Hang in there!Woman Happy

Super Contributor

but those headaches tho? Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

From what I understand, the Hairmax low level laser light energy does not penetrate the scalp deep enough to cause vasodilation associated with migraines. Some people report that the physical touching of the teeth of the comb on the scalp could cause some discomfort leading to a headache. In this case try not to press it against your scalp too hard. Try it will less pressure. @nodecaf

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee

Thank you. Your words are very encouraging. I feel a little better about the process. 

XO

Valued Contributor

I didn’t order the recent TSV but I did order a hair max a yr ago and didn’t use it consistently. Started using it consistently starting in November and I definitely have new growth at the temples. It’s about an inch long now. I’m also taking Andrew lessman’s beauty vitamins in addition to his once daily multivitamin. In any case the combo seems to be working so I’ll stick with it!