Contributor

How about beauty tips for ladies who wear glasses?

I know there are millions of women who wear glasses, yet QVC ignores them unless they are selling "readers". With all of the make up demonstrations they never make any suggestions for women who wear glasses.Even when Bobbie Brown (who wears glasses) did presentations, she ignored women who wear glasses.Is there a way to do eyeliner, brow pencil, eye shadow to accent the eyes that are somewhat hidden by glasses? A different way to highlight or apply blush? Help us, QVC.

Respected Contributor

Re: How about beauty tips for ladies who wear glasses?

Wonderful idea!

Honored Contributor

I wear glasses and I feel my eyes get lost.  Great idea.

Trusted Contributor

@deerfeeder   GREAT QUESTION!  I could use some tips!

Honored Contributor

I think that depends on choosing the right frame and the right color for your face and if you do, they become jewelry for your face.  I don't think I look any different with glasses than without except maybe a little smarter (you know until I open my mouth and show my lack of intellect).  Ha ha.

Respected Contributor

Just a suggestion if you watch YouTube video’s there are lots of makeup tutorials for women who wear glasses and how to apply your makeup. Just type in the search “makeup tutorials for women who wear glasses.” Hope this will help. I got a lot of tips from watching them on what to do and what not to do. 🥰
Honored Contributor

@deerfeeder wrote:

I know there are millions of women who wear glasses, yet QVC ignores them unless they are selling "readers". With all of the make up demonstrations they never make any suggestions for women who wear glasses.Even when Bobbie Brown (who wears glasses) did presentations, she ignored women who wear glasses.Is there a way to do eyeliner, brow pencil, eye shadow to accent the eyes that are somewhat hidden by glasses? A different way to highlight or apply blush? Help us, QVC.

@deerfeeder  Bobbi wrote a book “Everything Eyes”. It talks about shadows, liners, etc., but also has many tips on choosing frames and eye makeup for wearing glasses.