Honored Contributor

Re: How Much money would you pay for Perfume?

@Shanus wrote:

@Icegoddess   Good morning. I think cologne and Eau de Toilette are pretty much the same...maybe not. When I was growing up, my older uncle used to call it "toilet water" which had me giggling.

@Shanus whatever it was called Giorgio Ocean Dream was my scent.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wouldn't spend that much and I can tell by reading the notes I wouldn't even like this scent.  

The most expensive I have bought so far is Chanel Coco Mademoiselle EDP and the matching body cream.  

Respected Contributor

I'll pay whatever the price is when I need more....the best price I've found is the testers on fragrancenet.com

Amazon.com : Guerlain - L'Heure Bleue Eau De Toilette Spray - 50ml/1.7oz :  Beauty

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 

I adore Juniper Sling!! I bought a set of Penhaligen minis just to get it! Theyre not easy to find!

My favorite perfume has been discontinued for a few years now. It was first gifted to me from a friend of mine who purchased in duty free coming back from England. It was only available in Europe at the time. It was finally marketed here but only for a few more years. Armani White

Respected Contributor

Really not much.  I find I don't wear it very often so it seems wasteful.  Now jewelry...that is a different story!

Honored Contributor

I've been spoiled.  It was until recent years I had to buy my own perfume! 

Clients almost always gave the female office staff perfume for Christmas!    And - gifts from others.

Since I retired 10  years ago and have been working my way through the stash, I've purchased some from QVC, Avon and Fragrancenet.com.

I'm rather frugal ... I'd never spend the kind of money on perfume that the people who "gifted" me did!  Hence, QVC, Avon and Fragrance Net.