Respected Contributor

At TJ Max & Marshalls...Yesterday at TJ's I found 2 (WoW) Tatcha Travel Size Skincare Ritual sets for normal to dry skin! It came with The Cam. Oil Cleanser/ luminous hydrating Serum/ Classic Rice Enzyme Powder/ the original Silk Cream. I looked up Tatcha's website travel sets & none of them had the serum but had the Essence but the travel serum on its own is 33.00. So apparently that particular set was discontinued. They were 29.99 each at TJ's & on the Tatcha website they are 59.99......I already have the full size cleansing oil, rice enzyme & Essence. So if you ladies stop by your TJ's look for it!

Also at TJ's I found Laura Geller's "Simply Lovely" kit which I will give as a gift. It was on Clearance for 16.00... Full Sized Baked Gelato Rose Water Blush/ Baked Gelato eyshadow in Caramel/ Love Me Dew Lip Crayon in Mango Sorbet & 2 sided makeup brush......So, I was on a mission (lol) & stopped into Marshall's to see if my luck held up.

At Marshall's, I found one of my favorite lip glosses. Yes, Stila's Kitten lip glaze & also the shade Quava for 8.99 each. On the website they are 22.00. Apparently they are overstocked. They had more shades too!

Browsed thru the home dept. & found this small cake stand, white metal with hanging cystals. So pretty for perfumes etc, for my bathroom vanity. It was 14.99 & in excellent condition. Found a Rose Body Spray (that worked it's way in that dept.) by "Kiss me in the Garden" a natural vegan line in LA. Pretty bottle with Rose Petals that lay on the bottom. The scent is soft & lasting, I googled their website & apparently the one I got was discontinued. 5.99

Respected Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

At TJ Max & Marshalls...Yesterday at TJ's I found 2 (WoW) Tatcha Travel Size Skincare Ritual sets for normal to dry skin! It came with The Cam. Oil Cleanser/ luminous hydrating Serum/ Classic Rice Enzyme Powder/ the original Silk Cream. I looked up Tatcha's website travel sets & none of them had the serum but had the Essence but the travel serum on its own is 33.00. So apparently that particular set was discontinued. They were 29.99 each at TJ's & on the Tatcha website they are 59.99......I already have the full size cleansing oil, rice enzyme & Essence. So if you ladies stop by your TJ's look for it!

Also at TJ's I found Laura Geller's "Simply Lovely" kit which I will give as a gift. It was on Clearance for 16.00... Full Sized Baked Gelato Rose Water Blush/ Baked Gelato eyshadow in Caramel/ Love Me Dew Lip Crayon in Mango Sorbet & 2 sided makeup brush......So, I was on a mission (lol) & stopped into Marshall's to see if my luck held up.

At Marshall's, I found one of my favorite lip glosses. Yes, Stila's Kitten lip glaze & also the shade Quava for 8.99 each. On the website they are 22.00. Apparently they are overstocked. They had more shades too!

Browsed thru the home dept. & found this small cake stand, white metal with hanging cystals. So pretty for perfumes etc, for my bathroom vanity. It was 14.99 & in excellent condition. Found a Rose Body Spray (that worked it's way in that dept.) by "Kiss me in the Garden" a natural vegan line in LA. Pretty bottle with Rose Petals that lay on the bottom. The scent is soft & lasting, I googled their website & apparently the one I got was discontinued. 5.99

You are one lucky lady!!  I was just at TJ MAXX earlier this week and I did not see any Tacha products. I would love to try them, but I didn't want to pay too much. It looks like you got it at a great price!  And the Laura Geller Kit sounds great, too!

Respected Contributor

@momoftwo2007 Yes, very lucky!  I hardly ever get lucky as far as beauty at those stores. The Tatcha was hidden behind other boxes. The box they came in was different than what they have now on their site. It was a maze of foiled pastel shades. I am tempted to keep that blush but I know someone that loves all LG, so it will make a nice xmas gift.

Frequent Contributor

I have starting to find some really nice makeup sets at my TJ Maxx also.

Dirt cheap prices. Yay.

Respected Contributor

Score!  I love TJ Maxx - wish we had a Marshalls also - would love even more if we had a Burlington! 

Respected Contributor

@firewife wrote:

I have starting to find some really nice makeup sets at my TJ Maxx also.

Dirt cheap prices. Yay.

@firewife - I've quit buying makeup at TJ Maxx - there is just no color pay off in their pallettes - don't know what it is, but I have bought lipstick, eyeshadow - the colors were pretty, but couldn't get hardly any color to show on my eyes or lips.  They're cheap for a reason.  Love TJ Maxx, but I now pass on their makeup. 

Respected Contributor

@hoosieroriginal Do mean Burlington Coat Factory?

Honored Contributor

@Kabella,    You were on a shopping frenzy.  Good for you for getting all those bargains.  It pays to shop the bath & body area in those stores.  I never find too much in clothes so I stick to the B&B dept.  Enjoy your purchases and Happy weekend.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Glad you found some things you love! I mainly shop for clothes and handbags there, but lately I check the beauty section for products to try. Only problem is if I find one I like I may never see it again as product inventory changes often. 

Respected Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@hoosieroriginal Do mean Burlington Coat Factory?

@Kabella - at least here in INdiana they are now just known as Burlington - they dropped the Coat Factory because people thought that's all they sold.  Yes, would love to have one of them here - they look interesting.