Trusted Contributor

Re: How Long HAs Wen Been On QVC?

@sunshine45. Thank you for the $20000 correction.  I don't remember that amount in my email but I still have no interest.  I doubt many people qualify for the largest allowed.  The lawyers are in this for themselves.  They tarnish the profession for the many great lawyers and the real suits necessary to get help for truly injured people.

There bad apples in every basket and they spoil the taste of the pie.

Respected Contributor

@Gram W wrote:

@sunshine45. Thank you for the $20000 correction.  I don't remember that amount in my email but I still have no interest.  I doubt many people qualify for the largest allowed.  The lawyers are in this for themselves.  They tarnish the profession for the many great lawyers and the real suits necessary to get help for truly injured people.

There bad apples in every basket and they spoil the taste of the pie.

I imagine after you hire an attorney to build your case and gather all the necessary documentation the actual take home will be a LOT less than $20,000

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

The individual in a class-action suit does not have any financial responsibilty. Class-action attorneys receive a percentage of the settlement, which must be reviewed and approved by the Court. The normal benchmark used by the courts is 25 percent, but that amount can be lowered or raised.

The idea that all class-action suits provide a bonanza for the plaintiffs' attorneys is one that has been helped along by defense attorneys and insurance companies.

Without class-action suits, individuals would would be at the mercy of small-time cheats. One person cheated out of $100 might find it very difficult to engage an attorney; but thousands of people cheated out of $100 each have a powerful collective wrong that may then see the light of day in court. 

The above is just general information and not related to a particular case.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

I first came here in 2012  and wen was here already.  Tea tree gave me a bad reaction so I believe the hair loss claims . I simply stopped useing it.  Problem solved. I do not get it that people used it till the hair fell out.  Anyways we have too many threads on this topic anyway.  

I also hear GR  formula is different than QVC formula and only GR  wen is being sued from what I understand. Anyways they all must be allergic to something  in it  

Respected Contributor

I believe Chaz was on in 2005, maybe Aug was when he first came here..

With the most amazing products ever!

There is a new class action suit against St Ives apricot scrub, maybe everyone can switch there attention to that....folks can now get there $25 somewhere else,

and we can move on and enjoy our wonderful WEN  for the next 10+ years! 

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

There is a new class action suit against St Ives apricot scrub, maybe everyone can switch there attention to that....folks can now get there $25 somewhere else,

@quadmimi Ha! I remember using that. It was like rubbing glass shards into my face. Lol! I quit using it - common sense.  Not interested in the law suit just bc I didn't like the product. I just discontinued it and moved on. It was popular, so many obviously liked it. 

And you are so right. The # of new anti-WEN posts (or the ones disguised as being genuine but obviously aren't) is just tiring. People need to just move on and realize no matter how hard they try to keep the hate alive, WEN is way too superior of a product to fold. The WEN lovers and supporters far outweigh the WEN haters. Its pathetic really to see the of desperation of its competitors. They should really learn to invest their time and money in making quality products (like WEN) than investing all their time and energy in spreading the hate - bc they are failing at BOTH!!

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@quadmimi Ha! I remember using that. It was like rubbing glass shards into my face. Lol! I quit using it - common sense.  Not interested in the law suit just bc I didn't like the product. I just discontinued it and moved on. It was popular, so many obviously liked it. 

And you are so right. The # of new anti-WEN posts (or the ones disguised as being genuine but obviously aren't) is just tiring. People need to just move on and realize no matter how hard they try to keep the hate alive, WEN is way too superior of a product to fold. The WEN lovers and supporters far outweigh the WEN haters. Its pathetic really to see the of desperation of its competitors. They should really learn to invest their time and money in making quality products (like WEN) than investing all their time and energy in spreading the hate - bc they are failing at BOTH!!

@AmericanBulldogMom

Yes!

I just read a post on another board that suggested that a competitor started it by "developing a posting support team to hype for his products and against WEN."

Surely that couldn't be true, no one could be that desperate and mean spirited.  

However, it would be nice if people could move on now.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, it would be nice if people could move on and stop with the conspiracy theories.  There have been many good posts where people state the positive benefits of using Wen.  I think those posts are what Chaz wants to see posted. 

anything else  just hurts him, in the long run. 

Respected Contributor

Hello, cuddlesmama. Smiley Happy

Don't know how long WEN has been on QVC.

As for the complaints, some say that the formulation of WEN they got from a company called Guthy Renker is the reason for the hair loss, because QVC's formulation of WEN and the WEN that's purchased directly from Chaz Dean's site is different from the formulation of WEN that's purchased from Guthy Renker's site.

And then there are others that say they got it from QVC and it still caused problems, so.....not sure.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder