Contributor

Re: How Does Everyone Incorporate the Perlier Hyaluronic Acid (TS 2/28/24)

@JeanLouiseFinch @Ilovelife123 I ordered the TS but I am thinking about cancelling it  as no one as replied with specific results after posting that they have received results with this product. Thank you for your help.

Respected Contributor

I use the black rice platinum phyto and I've seen no results in 2 months. I use it along with other products where I've seen no difference either.

I use the black rice retinol cream also and no results. 

I saw the booster segment this morning and thought what now. 

I'm done. 

They all sound so good. If they work for others then congrats! 

Trusted Contributor

@danska, I’m not sure how to explain “firmness” or ”elasticity”. I would urge you to google the definition of those words. My hands look EASILY 15 years younger (I’m constantly cleaning) I think this HA is great on the neck, too. Hands and neck have proven to be VERY difficult (for me), so seeing results there is very exciting.
Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs  Thanks ~ you read my mind.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tends2dogs wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  @Ilovelife123 

I guess I didn't make myself clear.  I do understand that the HA is a stand alone product.  I was just a bit put off that this booster was brought out right after and proclaimed to up the results substantially.  

It made me feel like I wouldn't get the full benefit without the booster.  That is all I meant.

@JeanLouiseFinch  Do you use the booster?  Have you seen significant plumping of skin lines and wrinkles?

I was interested in the eye serum, but will the HA do the same thing?

I have a drawer full of products that I use and like.  I am just wondering if his is a necessary step.

@tends2dogs - My response probably won't be helpful. I've stated many times in this forum that I cannot be specific about the results of one single product because I use many.  H.A., in general, does help with plumping and plump skin is firm skin. I used the booster in the past, but ran out and never replenished.  I couldn't recall how it worked so I reordered this visit and will be more diligent since it was available on A/S. Time will tell. 

Respected Contributor

I wish I could give specifics but like others, I'm always using and trying different products and honestly, I don't think anything that we apply to our skin will make a majorly noticeable difference.  I use this HA, I have on and off for years.  I like the consistency and the way it makes my skin feel. 

The only thing I have to say other than that is that every time I use it, I look at the instructions that say to "apply 2/3 drop" and laugh at how in the world am I supposed to know how much 2/3 drop is and how am I supposed to get 2/3 drop out each time?  I just think it's a ridiculous statement.  But other than that, I'm happy with the product and ordered the TS. 

Valued Contributor

This is the way I think about hyaluronic acid and how I use it.  

Hyaluronic acid is a humectant, it draws moisture to itself.  It should be applied to damp skin (you don't want it pulling moisture from your skin)  and have a moisturizing product put over it (lock it in).  

After cleansing I use serums with actives first, after all products dry down mist face (just make it damp) then hyaluronic acid at the end of routine just prior to a moisturizer. 

I  tried the Perlier product in the past but did not find it remarkable.  

libby's folly
Contributor

[ Edited ]

I appreciate you all trying to explain the results. I cancelled as I have too many things to use first. Smiley Happy I am 66 yrs old and I do know the meaning of elasticity and firmness. My question regarding results came because if you see results, then you should a least be able to describe them. Always hopeful!