Respected Contributor

How Do You Wenners Like Wen Men?

I really love it and was wondering how many others did. I heard Chaz say on one of the shows that you can use it as a body moisturizer also. The scent is so heady, I think. I'm hoping Chaz will make a matching styling creme or perhaps a spritzer. I really liked the label, how he did it. I'm a female and I love it. There weren't that many reviews so that's why I have asked.

Respected Contributor

Re: How Do You Wenners Like Wen Men?

I love it! I like warm, spiced scents and the cardamom and Amber are wonderful together.
Occasional Contributor

I love my WEN men. I use it both in my hair and as a body wash. The scent is activated even more when the water hits it and is very nice. I wish he would come out with a men's cologne because I would gladly wear that scent all day long!

Frequent Contributor

I love the scent, but it is not enough moisture for my seriously moisture craving hair. My hair really requires the boost of 613 or (at least the one that I've tried) seasonals.

If you like the scent, see if B&BW still has their sensual amber. I've had the body wash, lotion, and body spray before and the scent is very similar. It would layer well with Wen Men. Smile

Honored Contributor

On 12/9/2014 tidegirl said:

I love the scent, but it is not enough moisture for my seriously moisture craving hair. My hair really requires the boost of 613 or (at least the one that I've tried) seasonals.

If you like the scent, see if B&BW still has their sensual amber. I've had the body wash, lotion, and body spray before and the scent is very similar. It would layer well with Wen Men. Smile

It actually sounds like your hair is more protein loving than moisture loving if 613 and the seasonals work the best for your hair. Both, especially 613, is amino acid rich, moreso than the other formulas.

Respected Contributor

It will probably become one of my cores. I really enjoy the scent and I found it moisturizing as well. Can't wait till he gets out SC and RTM.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012