Honored Contributor

How Do You Get Ulta's Free Birthday Gift?

My b-day is next week. I rec'd a catalog yesterday from Ulta. I didn't know that like Sephora, they offer a b-day gift. According to the catalog, it's a full size CKOne mascara. But it says it's only available via e-mail.

I'm not really sure what that means? Has anyone taken advantage of this offer before? If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.

Occasional Contributor

Re: How Do You Get Ulta's Free Birthday Gift?

Yes, I have.

You have to be an ULTAmate rewards member, and registered your birthday in your account. You will receive an email with the coupon for the free mascara, plus you also get a $10 off anything (no exclusions)coupon during your birthday month. I also received 2x bonus points during my birthday month. If you are an ULTAmate rewards member but have not received your email, I would complain on their facebook page, or call customer service. I have complained on their facebook page before and they seem to have a decent response time.

Contributor

My birthday was last week and I didn't receive anything from them either. I did email them yesterday about it. Does anyone know if they have a customer service number that you can call? I could only find email. Thank you

Honored Contributor

Thank you. I didn't get the e-mail about the free mascara but I did notice when I logged in that there was a blurb that came up that said I would get 2x bonus points on a purchase but it said it ends I think today so I'm assuming that was for everyone and not just me. I am an Ultamate rewards member.

I will post on their FB page and see what happens. Thank you!

Occasional Contributor

On 3/14/2014 Missey_1973 said:

My birthday was last week and I didn't receive anything from them either. I did email them yesterday about it. Does anyone know if they have a customer service number that you can call? I could only find email. Thank you

I always have to google it.

http://gethuman.com/phone-number/ULTA-com/

866-983-8582

Occasional Contributor

On 3/14/2014 LipstickDiva said:

Thank you. I didn't get the e-mail about the free mascara but I did notice when I logged in that there was a blurb that came up that said I would get 2x bonus points on a purchase but it said it ends I think today so I'm assuming that was for everyone and not just me. I am an Ultamate rewards member.

I will post on their FB page and see what happens. Thank you!

You're welcome! I hope they can help.

Honored Contributor

Lots of good One Day sales in that flyer.

Super Contributor

On 3/14/2014 Missey_1973 said:

My birthday was last week and I didn't receive anything from them either.

They send so many emails, you may have missed it. I got the coupon on the first of the month, even though my birthday is at the end. I haven't even tried the mascara yet.

LipstickDiva, your tag line --

"Anyone who says diamonds are a girl's best friend has never had a dog."

I've never had to pick up after a diamond. A diamond never ate my sofa. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}