Honored Contributor

How Can I Love Both of These Eye Looks?

I love Angie and her colorful eyelooks and might have attempted this a year or two ago.  And say what you will about Jaclyn Hill, her eyes are always stunning.  The Jaclyn video I watched today was an important one for her.  I'm so very happy for her (and Jordan).

Angie.jpg

Jaclyn.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: How Can I Love Both of These Eye Looks?

In anwer to your title, I don't see any reason one can't really like two totally different looks whether it be clothing or makeup.  I don't care so much for the first look mainly because of it being underneath the eye.  Also, that peachy/orange lipstick doesn't work with it.  I do like the 2nd eye look, but not the matte lip.

Honored Contributor

Love the second look!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The first is a definite no.  To me she looks like rainbow sherbet ice cream.  The second girl is ok except for the lip, kinda heavy and I think she would do better without the spidey lashes.   

Honored Contributor

I LIKE the lip color on Angie (sorry to say I don't know who she is). That is a color I would wear in the summer, and it would look great with my light, warm coloring.

But I dislike her eye look. I think it's a tad overdone. Something subtler would be better, and I would love to see her in a bronze eye.   Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I don't care for the first look, although her lip gloss is very pretty. 

The second eyeshadow makeup is nice, but those lashes overwhelm her eyes and take away from her looks. I also don't care about her lipstick. The lips are too heavy and need to be done in a more subtle way. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

1.  OK for senior prom

2.  They would have sent me home          from work

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Don't care for either one

Honored Contributor

@bmorechick 

Angie is known for her colorful looks.  A static photo is also an easy target. If you saw her "moving" it would look different.  I wouldn't wear it but I like it on her.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

I don't care for matte lips either but I was showing the two looks for their eyes.