Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Hourglass Holiday Collection

@monicakm  I think the H pallettes should be available by the end of Sept. or at the latest early October.

Respected Contributor

@monicakm  At one time or another most of us have over reacted. Your sweet & cool!

Respected Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@monicakm  I think the H pallettes should be available by the end of Sept. or at the latest early October.

@Kabella @monicakm Looks like it will be Sept 24th as listed on one website. 

Valued Contributor

I have wanted to try hourglass for so long, but can't seem to find the right palette for me when looking at swatches online.  I don't want to invest in a palette where there is at least one color that will never be used.  Hopefully, there will be swatches up soon.  They look promising.

Honored Contributor

I couldn't find the info but I'll take your word for it Smiley Happy  That's just 12 more days.  Hopefully Sephora will carry it.  I'll wait till their next big sale.  Thank you.

Respected Contributor

@aprilskies  Thank You Smiley Happy I think thats around the same date of last yrs. H pallette.

Respected Contributor

@OkeyDokey That why I stopped buying eyeshadow pallettes. Most of the shades I never used at all. Now, even tho some singles can be expensive, I will use them.

The Hourglass Pallettes & other similar pallettes can be more versatile. A shade that I might not like on my face can be used as an eyeshadow. Or 2 mixed together could work. Also, they are so travel friendly, taking less products.

I hope you can find the shades you like but keep in mind that doing an arm swatch is deceiving because skintones are different. Also, when applied on the face, they are much more pigmentated than the arm.