Trusted Contributor

Re: Hourglass Cosmetics!

[ Edited ]

The brow sculpting pencil is the brow product I was talking about - I wasn't aware they have a mini to offier.   I'll have to check out the price of that because as another poster said here it is a great pencil, great staying power and most importantly, it has just the right "hardness" - not too creamy if you will. 

Let me know how you like it! Smiley Happy

Edited to add:   It was the arched brow sculpting pencil I used and liked btw

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Well I just ordered their Brow Sculpting Pencil in a Mini, and their translucent powder in a mini......Nice to be able to try them in a smaller size first! Thanks everyone for your responses!

That's how I started using their powder. Did not want to spend money on a powder that was going to dry me out. I am 70 with dry skin and there are very few powders that I can use to set my foundation. This stuff is wonderful. Hope that you like it.

Trusted Contributor

Is it my internet connection or is their website EXTREMELY slow.  Very frustrating  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I use their Mineral Veil primer and their Nude Bronzer. Excellent products. I also have one of the blushes and the Mood Light ambient powder, but don't reach for them as often.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Trusted Contributor

I tried their mascara a few times and it was OK but that's all I've tried in this brand. 

Honored Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

Is it my internet connection or is their website EXTREMELY slow.  Very frustrating  Smiley Sad

@MrsCat21 yes, very very slow!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  I have never heard of that brand.  Have you seen the prices on her cosmetic line (I can't think of her name) but she was one of the Spice Girls and is married to the famous soccer player.  She also designs clothes.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN  I have never heard of that brand.  Have you seen the prices on her cosmetic line (I can't think of her name) but she was one of the Spice Girls and is married to the famous soccer player.  She also designs clothes.

@Katcat1 . No I didn't know that she had a cosmetic line as well...Where are they sold? Spehora? 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  She has her own website because I did visit it about 2 or 3 months ago.  I am not sure if she is at Sephora.  it is pricey.  I still cannot think of her name.  

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN  She has her own website because I did visit it about 2 or 3 months ago.  I am not sure if she is at Sephora.  it is pricey.  I still cannot think of her name.  

@Katcat1You don't mean Victoria Beckham, do you?