Honored Contributor

Hourglass Cosmetics! 20% off!

No Code needed....20% off everything!. I love their lipsticks and their finishing powder, and their brow pencil.....Their primer is really good as well......They have a lot of nice products, but they are pricey, so 20% off helps.....

Honored Contributor

Re: Hourglass Cosmetics! 20% off!

Awesome  thanks for the notice/info @CANDLEQUEEN 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Thank you CANDLEQUEEN, I too have some them and the one I do like a lot is the brozer, it's called Hourglass Ambient Lighting Brozer.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

I will definitely be trying a product or two, but WOW!  I LOVE the cruelty free graphic on the website!!!  What a brilliant ad designer Smiley Happy  It won me over more than the 20% Smiley Happy

Capture.JPG

Respected Contributor

Love Hourglass! Their concealer is amazing! I know every company says that their's is but this is the best concealer that I have ever used. Very little is needed. Also a fan of their Seamless Vanish Stick Foundation, Caution Mascara, Veil Finishing Powder, Ambient Lighting Powder, their lipsticks. Hmm I am sure that I missed something. 

Valued Contributor

Thank you for the heads up!  ðŸ˜Š