Respected Contributor

I just got one in the mail. It has a slight ahimmer when it still in the pan, but it doesn't show up when I swatches it on my arm. I'll wear it tomorrow and see how it looks. I will try one of their blushes if this bronzer works out. They're pricey. The packaging is beautiful also. Anyone own any of these products from Hourglass?

Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

I just got one in the mail. It has a slight ahimmer when it still in the pan, but it doesn't show up when I swatches it on my arm. I'll wear it tomorrow and see how it looks. I will try one of their blushes if this bronzer works out. They're pricey. The packaging is beautiful also. Anyone own any of these products from Hourglass?

@wvumountiefan

I have the Radiant light bronzer which I like and the 3 pan pallette of blush-wear this daily. This line is heavily pigmented so use a light hand. No glitter but a soft glow. Yes, it is $$.

Respected Contributor

@maestra  I used it this morning and I have to say it blended so easily. It's beautiful! I want a blush now! Lol

Honored Contributor

I don't have the bronzers, but I have a 3 pan of the highlighters that are gorgeous! I love them. A very pricey line, but their products seem very nice!

Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefan

Sephora online sells some bronzers and blushes in the travel size for $22-. This is a good way to try before a commitment, plus Sephora has a generous return policy.

Respected Contributor

@maestra @CANDLEQUEEN  I noticed under the "new arrivals" on Sephora's website that Hourglass has lipsticks now. A lot of colors too. I know they are pricey, but I think they have really good products. I may try the 3 pan blush. I was hardly a blush wearer but I've really been loving it recently. 

Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefan

I have that blush and love it. Lasts forever!Beautiful color payoff.