Contributor

Re: Hot and Flashy Holy grail chanel foundation.....

Lol, I watched Pampered Wolf video last night! I also read the comments & folks were raving about it. Passing by a Walgreens today & will see what's in stock!

I'll post back : )
Honored Contributor

Angie’s product pics are usually so full of fragrance it’s a no go.  She also has oily skin which I don’t so super matte products just won’t work for my skin. 

I’m finding myself watching less of her these days. 

Respected Contributor

@MonsterMomster wrote:
Lol, I watched Pampered Wolf video last night! I also read the comments & folks were raving about it. Passing by a Walgreens today & will see what's in stock!

@MonsterMomster if you're referring to the C.Y.O. foundation, apparently, the lighter shades are difficult to find. I checked various Walgreens near me and all were out of stock. I'd like to see the shades in person in order to see which would be the closest match for me.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've read on the gossip sites that she pushes that particular foundation because she's trying to get a sponsorship with Chanel. Who knows?

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Contributor

Picked up CYO in shade 109.
I was able to try shades but #shades were on caps & 1/2 of the caps were missing. Pretty sure some caps were on the wrong bottles.

$7. Later & it's now sitting on my face.
Very lightweight but not very comparable with my dry skin. It's making me look older. Feel like I need to pair it with something else.

Sticking with my IT CC cream!
Respected Contributor

@MonsterMomster wrote:
Picked up CYO in shade 109.
I was able to try shades but #shades were on caps & 1/2 of the caps were missing. Pretty sure some caps were on the wrong bottles.

$7. Later & it's now sitting on my face.
Very lightweight but not very comparable with my dry skin. It's making me look older. Feel like I need to pair it with something else.

Sticking with my IT CC cream!

@MonsterMomster thanks for your review! At least you didn't shell out lots of $$$! I'll just stick to bb creams since most foundations make me look old. The only one that has worked for me so far is the Physicians Formula cushion foundation and that's probably because it's more like a bb cream. 😊

Respected Contributor

@chiclet  What is the name/type of this Chanel foundation? There are several within the brand.

I don't follow Angie, but have viewed her videos a couple of times.

I like Ali Andreaa-she is so lovely. 

Respected Contributor

@maestra wrote:

@chiclet  What is the name/type of this Chanel foundation? There are several within the brand.

I don't follow Angie, but have viewed her videos a couple of times.

I like Ali Andreaa-she is so lovely. 

Lumiere Velvet....I will check out Ali Andreaa

Trusted Contributor

@MonsterMomster wrote:

I checked two of our Walgreens and they do not have it. I was kind of bummed as I really wanted to try it.

Regular Contributor

I love Angie but I also purchased this foundation  and returned it. I did switch for winter from IT CC CREAM to her recommended True Match by loreal. This makes my skin flawless and lasts all day.