Super Contributor

Watching the Dooney presentation tonight. Does anyone have any idea what top the host is wearing? I believe her name is Courtney.  The top is orange-ish. Thanks a lot!!!

Trusted Contributor

@Sameolmollysmama  was thinking the same! it seems like a timeless top, unique lace casula or fancy and love that color.

Maybe do a search on the details of this top - best bet find her on Facebook, like her page..ask her in a comment. I see now many hosts wear their own clothes now not the vendors showing that night. Ask her on Facebook what brand maybe with that you can search!

It looks like a pricey boutique brand.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Frequent Contributor

I think it is...

Alice + Olivia, Pasha Long-Sleeve Jewel-Neck Blouse Top, Pink/Orange

Super Contributor

Thanks Mar5775 😊! I had the Facebook idea, also, but didn't have any luck. I'm not really sure how to spell her last name. I'm having trouble keeping up with all of these new  girls! Anyway, yeah, such a cool top!! If I find it, I'll let you know 😊!

Super Contributor

Thank you, Anonymous!! I'll go scouting it out right now! Thanks so much for responding 😊

Super Contributor

Anonymous, you're exactly right about the top. It's sold on their own website, as well as several others, for about $177.00. I think I'll stick to Logo for now haha!!