Honored Contributor

Nikki Stanzione has been on Shop LC nd JTV before SHQ. 

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

They have lost some good hosts and some who needed to go. The trend started before Erin left. There was Libby Floyd, Allison Waggoner, Sarah Andersen, who is now one of the best on HSN, Shawn Wilsie who has been on ShopLC for a few years, and Kimberly Wells. There was also another male host whose first name was Brian.

@Tique , Kimberly Wells is the Jambu rep on HSN. I've seen her a few times.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Tique wrote:

They have lost some good hosts and some who needed to go. The trend started before Erin left. There was Libby Floyd, Allison Waggoner, Sarah Andersen, who is now one of the best on HSN, Shawn Wilsie who has been on ShopLC for a few years, and Kimberly Wells. There was also another male host whose first name was Brian.

Yes, Brian Kessler, I liked him a lot. Libby is now repping a jewelry line on HSN. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Tique wrote:

Set the way back machine. Remember when Kimberly was a show host on HSN?  I like Kimberly.  She is always upbeat without silliness and does a nice job talking mostly about the products.  I've bought two pairs of Jambu shoes since she's been the on-air vendor on HSN.  I suppose I'm saying she's not a quick channel changer for me. 

I don't watch a lot of ShopHQ.  The Three Amigos were the best for my jewelry taste whether together or in their own individual shows. I'll watch a little of Marc Bouwer and One World. There are no beauty brands on that network right now I have any interest in. I was surprised the other day when they had Durango western boots on air.  I watched some of the show and went to their website to see the entire collection.  I found a pair of boots I liked at a decent price and made a purchase.  

Respected Contributor

She is smart to move on. 

Trusted Contributor

Well, hosts come and go. They really have no influence on my shopping habits.

Honored Contributor

Kathy is on Shophq now as the brand ambassador for Mackenzie Childs.  Good for her.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

Kathy is on Shophq now as the brand ambassador for Mackenzie Childs.  Good for her.

She said she would not be going very far !!!

Respected Contributor

Just saw her tonight , was really surprised. Wish her well .