Esteemed Contributor

Hospital Beauty Regimen

[ Edited ]

After being hospitalized through the entire holiday week with a serious ailment I need something to laugh about.  Being admitted as an emergency patient, there was no time to plan what to bring for my week in a tieback cotton poplin gown.  I was there with nothing. 

My bathroom looks like a small beauty boutique, but I didn't want to overburden my emissary with too long a list.  These are the items which I chose for a bare bones routine.  Purity, Josie Maran Argan oil, Perlier Snow Angel shower gel and body cream, Nick's Mesquite Serum, boar bristle brush and a wide tooth comb. I had no need for makeup and could not wash my hair, but just having those few products lifted my mood.

BTW: I'm ok and on the road to recovery.  It may take a while before things are back to normal, but it's a blessing to be here to tackle that challenge.

Honored Contributor

You made some good choices.  

Honored Contributor

wishes

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

Sending you healing thoughts. Hope you are feeling better soon!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Valued Contributor

Glad to hear you are on your way to recovery.

I remember being in the hospital for a week in 2004.  I know how you feel being without.  You did make some good choices.

Take care

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

So sorry!  If you'd been close I would have brought you a little Christmas goodie!

Image result for pretty Christmas candle arrangement

Esteemed Contributor

Happy to hear you are well on the road to recovery.  I am wishing you a healthy and happy year ahead.

Esteemed Contributor

Glad you're better! I've had a touch of the flu or something, and I'm better today, thank God! It was seriously getting on my nerves.........

233012cc4c5a106de39346da792a0963.gif

Respected Contributor

Re: Hospital Beauty Regimen

[ Edited ]

Glad you are on the way to recovery. I have already broken my (halfa$$) rule to cut back. I have way too much stuff!  

Couldn't resist some of the deals at HSN today. Anyone interested. G by guiliana gabardine pants that she presented for the Alice through The Looking Glass special are marked down to $9.99. There was still a big selection a few hours ago. 

I'll start again tomorrow. Just have to stop looking, lol. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks to all for your thoughts and prayers. 

@Reba055, I ordered those Guiliana pants and the matching hi-lo tank a couple of weeks ago.  Both were delievered last week while I was gone, but finding a package to open was better than cut flowers for this sick old lady.  The outfit cost $25 (free s& h) which is cheaper than a bouquet of flowers.