Esteemed Contributor

Re: Horror to think about paying til June

IMO it is a ruse for QVC..............

1)  NOT TO LOWER PRICES

2) MAKE YOU THINK YOU ARE GETTING A DEAL!!!!     

3).....and not to offer free shipping!!!!

Valued Contributor

Like other posters have mentioned, it's the accounting nightmare that frustrates me.  When you have a lot of orders, and the amounts are so similar, it takes a lot of effort to keep track of everything.  Throw in a couple of returns and it gets really confusing with the shipping charges, etc.  Lately, I've just thrown my hands up in the air, and I'm accepting (by faith) that QVC is charging and refunding me correctly.  I don't want to look at the monthly QVC statements because I'd like to stay in denial about how much I've spent!!

Honored Contributor

@CHEX@Beauty Maven@MalteseMomma@kaydee50@Snowpuppy@SilleeMee

i just finished using the 6 EPs on HSN for Andrew Lessman supplements.

DH likes doing accounting stuff, so I leave it up to him.

I buy nothing else from HSN except AL so that account is only for that.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Valued Contributor

The worst - the absolute worst is when you have an auto-delivery item on easy pay and a new shipment is sent while you're still paying off last month's shipment.  Uggg!

Respected Contributor

I don’t do easy pay—— nothing easy about it for me.

Just encourages me to buy more. I feel I need to see the damage fully, completely, otherwise I’m just fooling 

myself.

Respected Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

IMO it is a ruse for QVC..............

1)  NOT TO LOWER PRICES

2) MAKE YOU THINK YOU ARE GETTING A DEAL!!!!     

3).....and not to offer free shipping!!!!

Totally agree!!!!

Respected Contributor

If I can't afford it today, I wait until I can.  Who needs to pay for something for 6 months?  Just silly.  Live within your means.

Honored Contributor

When I buy an item on Easy Pays I just add each payment into my Google Calendar as an event. That way I never get surprised. I do that with all my bills and ESPECIALLY online subscriptions.

If I find myself thinking it'll be too big a bother to log each easy payment into the calendar, that means the item must not be important enough to me. So in that case I either don't get it or I pay the whole amount up front. Keeps me nicely in check.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Super Contributor

I charged a few things on easy pay last year at Christmas and vowed not to do that this year. It wasn't that much but still hated paying for it for so long. BUT so far this yr I have three things on easy pay.....3 more than I wanted...lol.

Honored Contributor

......or you can get a Q Card with extra easy pays available and $20 (or is it $40 this month) applied to your account as a credit. Maybe just 40% off, thank you, like all the sites and stores are offering. BTW, most have free shipping, too.